• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look at the facts, Teachin' Beef.

Y2Kev likes The Miz.
Besada reps the Von Erichs

HUGE difference in credibility there.

Those are the best seats they could get?

Vince McMahon
Banned
(Today, 12:02 AM)

Titus with the one-two punch. Please don't be banned lol

S8xRgNO.gif

Gorillaz

if we all just embraced roman like vinced asked everyone would still be posting and the patriots would have never won the super bowl

I vote besada to be our new captain

Part of me feels in another dimension if Wrasslegaf would have just liked Roman winning I wouldn't have to deal with the Pats winning tonight and their fans being obnoxious as hell for the next...century

Penguin

There's a DC Comics thread? What's wrong with the normal Comics thread? Jeez, and we were worried about being splintered here with a Total Divas OT...

I meant the Batman vs Superman thread and well the DC Movie thread

And the DC Animated thread
And Flash and Arrow and Gotham

Just a general umbrella!

Not even sad that stro is gone, dude has changed and its become annoying to read his post due to all the negativity. If he returns hopefully he relaxes and doesn't take this thread so seriously.

1) What a Super Bowl. Still can't believe that they threw the ball. Give it to Lynch and let him punch it in. A damn shame =/

rbqPITy.gif

2) I have no idea what happened earlier. I always thought stro was just joking. No clue he was serious. Also makes me =/

rbqPITy.gif

Heel

giancarlo123x ushering in the Fun and Playful era. I'd say this calls for a round of Food Network .GIFs.

Sephzilla

Whether I love or hate your opinions, I just want you all to know that I respect them. But when you start attacking WrassleGAF the business, Jack, that's when you've crossed the line.

(Seriously though, this is my favorite place on Gaf)

DMczaf

It's time for a new era. After the Trial of Sunny's life, we need something new.

A new generation, if you will.

Cagey

Banned
Heel mentions Food Network graphics interchange formats and you guys fall over yourselves to post them.

vWoduBO.gif

I remember when stro was a chill guy who made lots of gifs. Then he marathoned WCW and got on the sauce hard.

Stro pls. Stop drinking and calm down. You used to be one of the good ones.

I remember when stro was a chill guy who made lots of gifs. Then he marathoned WCW and got on the sauce hard.

He seemed happy watching Godzilla and James Bond. I think all the bad wrestling recently triggered some sort of PTSD

Really?

You're going to call someone out about being negative?

You?

Negative "never saw a wrestling show he didn't hate" Net_Wrecker?

Sephzilla

Everybody should be happy while watching Godzilla. How stro couldn't find enjoyment in Star Trek 6 however is a mystery

Are we talking about Stro in the past tense already? HIS BODY ISN'T EVEN COLD YET. THE MAN HAD A FAMILY!

I wonder if the Daniel-Bryan-Observer-Newsletter Chapter of WrassleGAF feels the same way about these last few pages as we felt about their reactions to Reigns winning the Rumble?

Top Bottom