• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Really?

You're going to call someone out about being negative?

You?

Negative "never saw a wrestling show he didn't hate" Net_Wrecker?

S'not about the negativity, bean. Stro's clearly gone off the deep end. We should be having a WrassleGAF intervention rather then prodding him even more.

And I'm only negative when I need to vent about the garbage Vince puts on national TV every week. And that only happens like twice a month these days. LET ME LIVE, BEAN.

Are we talking about Stro in the past tense already? HIS BODY ISN'T EVEN COLD YET. THE MAN HAD A FAMILY!

Lern to reed, Boof. There's a mix of past and present tense in that post. I'm touching on his departure from the GAF plane while also acknowledging his continued existence.

I wonder if the Daniel-Bryan-Observer-Newsletter Chapter of WrassleGAF feels the same way about these last few pages as we felt about their reactions to Reigns winning the Rumble?

hotgifs688.gif

#BNB

did I ever tell you guys I met R Truth on an airplane once?

he was on his way to mexico to perform

I got to say he was incredibly friendly and just and all around incredibly genuine guy. isn't stuck up at all and quite thankful for what he has accomplished. this was like right before he signed with the wwe in 2007.

such a shame they pushed him then just made him a jobber. I know he wont ever get a big push again but I think he is on real good terms with the wwe to the point where he will be with them for as long as he wants to be.

did I ever tell you guys I met R Truth on an airplane once?

he was on his way to mexico to perform

I got to say he was incredibly friendly and just and all around incredibly genuine guy. isn't stuck up at all and quite thankful for what he has accomplished. this was like right before he signed with the wwe in 2007.

such a shame they pushed him then just made him a jobber. I know he wont ever get a big push again but I think he is on real good terms with the wwe to the point where he will be with them for as long as he wants to be.

Pretty cool

gurudyne

The fuck did the Superbowl do to this place? Something outside of wrestling gets a big Sunday event for once and this place has gone to hell. I'll admit, I was disappointed by the astoundingly idiotic decision to pass on second down with almost a full minute of time to play with, but that's no reason to let your sense get away from you.

Since Stro's not around anymore, does anyone know the what the monthly price point for HBOGo will be once they drop the cable provider requirement? Did a check, but all I've come up with is that the new version may release some time in April. Think I'll swap it for the Network after the next NXT special.

Alternatively, I've been getting back into comics lately. Sex Criminals, Saga, Fraction/Brubaker's Immortal Iron Fist, East of West, Morning Glories, Black Science. They're all good, but does anyone have any suggestions for a series that's already run its course? Looking for something that I can read and finish. Even a run on an otherwise serial product like Jaime Reyes' Blue Beetle trades or Snyder's Court/City of Owls for Batman. Besides Sandman--I can't read more than a little of that at a time.

@gif: Shitty editing too. What's it from?

PInk Tape

Banned
I remember hearing that Renee started getting death threats when she started dating Ambrose-sama from select members of his delusional fanbase.

Top Bottom