• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Sad day with the loss of Drew McDonald, but he had a lot of great matches throughout the years and his influence is still being felt by anyone who wrestled in the U.K. and Germany, or was trained by someone who wrestled there. A lot of small man vs big man who could wrestle staples carried over by William Regal and the like were formed with him.

A nice match against against a Greg Valentine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykC80sTHozQ&feature=youtu.be

Plenty more on Daily Motion, Youtube, etc.

Kaladin

These are the five reasons listed by WWE as to why you should dedicate 3 1/2 hours of your life to them tonight:

WWE Hall of Fame announcement confirmed for Raw
How will The Authority stack the deck against Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns?
Will Gold & Stardust go supernova?
What lunacy awaits Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett?
Will Paige get some payback against The Bella Twins?

Plywood, don't watch The Monday Night RAW.

Don't forget: Crazy, Stupid, Love Show with Renee Young on the WWE Network after Raw!

Alucard

Banned
I like getting a shit ton of food for my money.

That's cool, but a lot of those portions are enough for two people, nevermind one.

People could generally show restraint and not eat everything shoved in their face though.

True, but a lot have been raised to eat what's on their plate, and it's wasteful to dump food.

You remind me of that poster in OT who's always writing Americans are fat pieces of shit.

Not at all, man. I'm talking about food portions and the American food industry in general, not American people.

There is literally no bar or criteria for getting in the WWE Hall of Fame. The criteria is: Did you wrestle in WWE/WCW/ECW? Are you retired? Do we like you? Are you relatively clean?

if the answer is yes to all, you're in!!!

The first one not required, but is preferred.

Lol, you too? I was thinking of someone else.

I'm mainly doing it jokingly, interspersed with jokes about how you just shoot each other instead of talking. But yeah, I'm sure that you're not actually all fat. Less than half of you are, probably. And less than half own a gu-- Oh, no, hang on a minute. USA Gun jokes are still fair game, sorry. :p

Chamber

love on your sleeve
These are the five reasons listed by WWE as to why you should dedicate 3 1/2 hours of your life to them tonight:

WWE Hall of Fame announcement confirmed for Raw
How will The Authority stack the deck against Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns?
Will Gold & Stardust go supernova?
What lunacy awaits Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett?
Will Paige get some payback against The Bella Twins?

Plywood, don't watch The Monday Night RAW.

I think I'm going to spend this lovely Monday evening playing Life is Strange on my Sony PS4.

People getting upset over WWE HOF inductions need to reevaluate what pro wrestling is.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to discuss the Observer Hall of Fame because there's actual criteria and voting.

The WWE Hall of Fame is little more than a publicity thing so it's barely worth mentioning.

Rude has the most important award of all time. The sole recipient of the Jesse "The Body" Award.

1971105_o.gif

Literally the only hawt AND hilarious thing ever performed.

EDIT: Sorry for ruining anyone's bandwidth.

Kaladin

There is literally no bar or criteria for getting in the WWE Hall of Fame. The criteria is: Did you wrestle in WWE/WCW/ECW? Are you retired? Do we like you? Are you relatively clean?

So Maven is HOF material.

Alucard

Banned
I think it's perfectly acceptable to discuss the Observer Hall of Fame because there's actual criteria and voting.

The WWE Hall of Fame is little more than a publicity thing so it's barely worth mentioning.

Pretty much. It's an old boys' club with no criteria outside of what you mentioned.

Shiv47

Exception: If not clean, have a tape library we'd like to own

think they can fuse together like those DBZ guys?

The entire tag division is filled with teams that would look pretty sweet if they fusion danced. Like a big Samoan idol vs an Egyptian god vs a gold and purple space monster vs a bland balding white Swiss/Canadian guy.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The entire tag division is filled with teams that would look pretty sweet if they fusion danced. Like a big Samoan idol vs an Egyptian god vs a gold and purple space monster vs a balding white Swiss/Canadian guy.
What if WWE were a 90's shonen?

I hope someone makes it.

Alucard

Banned
DVR and fast forward through every segment that doesn't involve Seth-kun is the only way to watch Raw, friend.

DVR is the ONLY way to watch 3-hour Raws. Skip Divas, Fandango, Adam Rose, New Day (unless facing Cesaro and Kidd), Sin Cara, and...who else?

Top Bottom