• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the break up thing is because he had nudes of another girl on his phone, while having a fiance.

Eh, depends on their relationship and how comfortable they are with it. Granted, probably NOT that damn comfortable.

Nameless

What happened to Rollins??

rEeTLiR.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
where?
He was hacked by his fiance? His IG private?

either someone hacked his phone or he sent out a tweet of a naked nxt diva star, his finace we will call her his ex fiance saw t the pic online then to retaliate she posted naked picks she had of him. Assuming the relationship is over now

zychi

Banned
either someone hacked his phone or he sent out a tweet of a naked nxt diva star, his finace we will call her his ex fiance saw t the pic online then to retaliate she posted naked picks she had of him. Assuming the relationship is over now

he had to have bee hacked, it showed up on twitter, fb and instagram at the same time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, he would tie Brian Williams into this.

Also, don't take dick pics.

That's just asking for trouble sooner or later.

Hey now, don't victim blame. That's just sick. So many double standards in here.

They sent out Lesnar earlier than planned because everyone else in the back is laughing so hard they can't breathe.

Heyman gave Bryan's name much more gravitas. He knows what's up.
Holy shit. That was great.

Crowd is snarky but smart. They know that in no sane universe Bryan would ever beat Lesnar legit or kayfabe. It would just be a great match.

I like how the plan all along was to have Reigns beat the guy who snapped Taker's streak so that Reigns wouldn't get booed for breaking Taker's streak and now they're booing Reigns anyway.

Top Bottom