• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Ithil

They still haven't remembered to actually have a gimmick. They have the entrance of a gimmick, but forgot to include the gimmick.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
So you guys apparently think nude pics being sent to a dude is cheating? What if she had no idea he has/had a fiance?

well he had it on his phone and we can presume a long time. Plus they may have had a relationship where that sort of stuff is not expected. Plus if she sees he has naked pics on his phone she is gonig to speculate maybe more happened

Sanjuro

tumblr_inline_nefdvtJ6xo1ro3rye.png

Why not?

Pizoxuat

Leighla is totally entitled to say "No, saving another woman's nudes is not something I am willing to accept in this relationship" and dump him over it. She's even entitled to be pissed off about it.

No one gets a free pass to leak someone else's nudes.

My sympathies to Zahra and Seth regardless of how who ended up with what nudes.

Hex

Banned
HEY GUYS, I AM CAPTIVATED BY THIS RHOADES BROTHERS DRAMA!!
Are they seriously going to put it through this? Really?

aka_bueno

Defending it? There's nothing you can do about it. Calling it small it like making fun of something about them they cannot change, such as skin color or freckles or their parents. Why dick shame someone who has an average dick?

Oh, I'm not judging or anything. It's just so random and odd that this is a conversation here that I can't help but laugh. A conversation about his average dick size, I can't even finish this reply without laughing man, I'm sorry...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Leighla is totally entitled to say "No, saving another woman's nudes is not something I am willing to accept in this relationship" and dump him over it. She's even entitled to be pissed off about it.

No one gets a free pass to leak someone else's nudes.

My sympathies to Zahra and Seth regardless of how who ended up with what nudes.

Thank you for this well reasoned, level-headed post. It's refreshing.

Oh, I'm not judging or anything. It's just so random and odd that this is a conversation here that I can't help but laugh. A conversation about his average dick size, I can't even finish this reply without laughing man, I'm sorry...

You don't talk about these sorts of things with your friends?

You say you aren't judging yet you cannot stop laughing?

zychi

Banned
well he had it on his phone and we can presume a long time. Plus they may have had a relationship where that sort of stuff is not expected. Plus if she sees he has naked pics on his phone she is gonig to speculate maybe more happened

Spankbank material doesn't mean cheating. Even if he was texting her back and forth, cheating is only physical.

Top Bottom