• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

T.A.L

I mean to each it's own. Just kinda idk the word for it. To be in the wrasslin thread critiquing dude's member.

But anyway, on the clock so I'm not watching right now, how's Raw?

Ultratech

Hey now, don't victim blame. That's just sick. So many double standards in here.

I'm just saying if you take a picture of your dick and you put it on the internet (even just to show privately), somebody in some form or fashion WILL find it.
(This is an unfortunate inevitability.)

I mean, it's one thing if you actually wanna show it off, but a totally different thing if you don't.

General rule of thumb is, if you put something out there, there's gonna be more than one pair of eyes looking at it whether you intend it or not.

Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan are not a tag team. They aren't friends. They are going to be fighting in 2 weeks. Why would anyone care if they didn't like each other or wanted to beat each other up? How are you building a story around that?

Kaladin

He's not small, he's just not packing.

Still though, Rollins is more ripped than any of you jabronis. He should get out in front of it on Raw and show the upper portion of the pic and cut a promo on how everyone in the crowd will never look like that.

Top be honest?

A Undertaker, Brock, Bryan, Reigns four-way would actually be pretty entertaining go-around at WM.

tumblr_inline_nefdvtJ6xo1ro3rye.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan are not a tag team. They aren't friends. They are going to be fighting in 2 weeks. Why would anyone care if they didn't like each other or wanted to beat each other up? How are you building a story around that?

They're both faces so they're supposed automatically supposed to like each other. Duh.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I'm just saying if you take a picture of your dick and you put it on the internet (even just to show privately), somebody in some form or fashion WILL find it.

I mean, it's one thing if you actually wanna show it off, but a totally different thing if you don't.

General rule of thumb is, if you put something out there, there's gonna be more than one pair of eyes looking at it whether you intend it or not.

digital-preservation-for-technophobes-on-a-budget-7-638.jpg

Ithil

TWO MASSIVE EGOS MAGGLE NO WAY THEY GET ALONG, THEY MIGHT LOSE THIS MEANINGLESS TAG MATCH

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's totally victim blaming, though. It shouldn't be exposed. It's intimate. See the #fappening thread for the discussion.

aka_bueno

I'm cracking up so hard (zing!) right now, I did NOT expect to see people talking and defending Seth's dick size tonight on here.

Thank god, cause RAW is trash so far so I'm getting some amusement from you guys and twitter memes now.

In the back, Roman Reigns watches the New Day entrance and takes some solace in that getting a reaction is better than getting no reaction at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cracking up so hard (zing!) right now, I did NOT expect to see people talking and defending Seth's dick size tonight on here.

Thank god, cause RAW is trash so far so I'm getting some amusement from you guys and twitter memes now.

Defending it? There's nothing you can do about it. Calling it small it like making fun of something about them they cannot change, such as skin color or freckles or their parents. Why dick shame someone who has an average dick?

Top Bottom