• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

If you are a wrestler you are going to cheat 99% of the time. You are on the road 5 days a week with pussy being thrown at you every night.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching Suzuki & Takayama vs Akiyama & Sasaki from 2008. Enjoyable little match. One of the biggest pops of the match is the ref wrestling the chair away from Takayama which the crowd loved. I enjoyed it quite a bit myself.
9aIMt9Q.gif

I've probably talked about this before, but I think Akiyama is super boring. He just feels like Diet NOAH. Nothing about him has ever stood out to me. He's serviceable to good but he's 'nothing special' and his finisher, to me, has always looked way more dangerous than stuff like the Styles Clash.

The ref takes forever to count out Akiyama who's on the outside so Takayama does it himself
tumblr_njk6f0VbBu1t34v14o1_400.gif

tumblr_njk6f0VbBu1t34v14o2_400.gif

Suzuki makes use of the 'thrown out chair.'

The first of the two New Beginning PPVs is tomorrow, it airs live on TV Asahi in Japan and will be on NJPW World sometime after it's finished (12 hours if the World Tag League finals last December are any indication). Here's the card;

NJPW, "THE NEW BEGINNING IN OSAKA", 2015/02/11
Osaka BODYMAKER Colosseum

01. Sho Tanaka vs Yohei Komatsu
02. Satoshi Kojima, Tiger Mask & Mascara Dorada vs Manabu Nakanishi, Captain New Japan & Jay White
03. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs Rob Conway & Chase Owens
04. Kota Ibushi vs Tomoaki Honma
05. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: reDRagon © vs Time Splitters vs The Young Bucks
06. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kenny Omega © vs Ryusuke Taguchi
07. Kazuchika Okada, Kazushi Sakuraba & Toru Yano vs Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Tama Tonga
08. Yuji Nagata, Togi Makabe & Tetsuya Naito vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI
09. IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles: Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata © vs Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows
10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © vs AJ Styles

Bit of a mixed bag, always enjoy seeing the young lions, also hopefully Mascara Dorada gets some time to be awesome. The third match looks pretty bad, but Honma vs Ibushi!! Honmania running wild, brother. Can't wait for that one. Jr tag match should be fun and not as much of a clusterfuck as the WK9 4-way match, but I'm not terribly excited for another Omega/Taguchi match. Hopefully Kenny wins and feuds with someone new. Okada teaming with Sakuraba should be interesting, but it's pretty obvious that match won't be ending in his favour. The other 6-man tag looks fun, should do a good job of hyping up the Nak/Nagata and Makabe/Ishii matches. Not bothered about the heavyweight tag title match, as with Taguchi I'm looking forward to Karl & Doc being out of the title picture for the time being. The main event is the match I'm most looking forward to, but if AJ wins (especially with Bullet Club shenanigans) that could leave the show on a sour note. Should be a great match, though.

Hasney

All this Damn morality. I've cheated three times this week alone. Guys like us don't care about consequence until shit hits the fan or a baby is conceived.

Was he "wrong"? Maybe. But he is the victim here. His fiancee was until she went all high school and did her dirt by airing dirty laundry.

I have no sympathy for her and none for Seth because at the end of the day he still gone get money, still going to do what he loves so fucking much and still going to get to wrestle.

lsnJz8J.gif

2fg3EPc.gif

JavyOO7

I'm up to Okada vs Tanahashi now on WK9. Last match I saw with Nakamura vs Ibushi. It was great. WWE has Lesnar as the crown jewel. I think Nakamura is the crown jewel for NJPW. He's great. Love how he showed respect to his fallen opponent when the match was over. And I love how even though he has the supposed "secondary belt", he carries it like a boss and his company books it like it means something. I wish the WWE would do that sort of that, brotherjackdude!

Alucard

Banned
Thread not as FnP as I thought??? Oh well. You hit and you miss

Seriously tho he is the victim

He's the victim in so far that someone posted his private pics, but he put himself out there...and he still cheated on a woman he likely claimed to be faithful to.

Cheating is not FnP. It's a shitty thing to do to someone. Just get out if you really can't take being in a monogamous relationship, and just find fuck buddies from there if that's your thing.

I honestly hope you don't think you're the victim if you get caught cheating.

The first of the two New Beginning PPVs is tomorrow, it airs live on TV Asahi in Japan and will be on NJPW World sometime after it's finished (12 hours if the World Tag League finals last December are any indication). Here's the card;

02. Satoshi Kojima, Tiger Mask & Mascara Dorada vs Manabu Nakanishi, Captain New Japan & Jay White
05. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: reDRagon © vs Time Splitters vs The Young Bucks
07. Kazuchika Okada, Kazushi Sakuraba & Toru Yano vs Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Tama Tonga
08. Yuji Nagata, Togi Makabe & Tetsuya Naito vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI
09. IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles: Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata © vs Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows

Bit of a mixed bag, always enjoy seeing the young lions, also hopefully Mascara Dorada gets some time to be awesome. The third match looks pretty bad, but Honma vs Ibushi!! Honmania running wild, brother. Can't wait for that one. Jr tag match should be fun and not as much of a clusterfuck as the WK9 4-way match, but I'm not terribly excited for another Omega/Taguchi match. Hopefully Kenny wins and feuds with someone new. Okada teaming with Sakuraba should be interesting, but it's pretty obvious that match won't be ending in his favour. The other 6-man tag looks fun, should do a good job of hyping up the Nak/Nagata and Makabe/Ishii matches. Not bothered about the heavyweight tag title match, as with Taguchi I'm looking forward to Karl & Doc being out of the title picture for the time being. The main event is the match I'm most looking forward to, but if AJ wins (especially with Bullet Club shenanigans) that could leave the show on a sour note. Should be a great match, though.

What's the storyline for Sakuraba teaming with Yano and Okada? I wonder if Okada gets kicked out of Chaos in his worst year ever; he definitely would if it were DG, but NJPW doesn't emphasize factions as much.

Alucard

Banned

I'll watch this but might skip through some of the tags. The only matches that really jump out are the main event and Honma vs. Ibushi.

I'm up to Okada vs Tanahashi now on WK9. Last match I saw with Nakamura vs Ibushi. It was great. WWE has Lesnar as the crown jewel. I think Nakamura is the crown jewel for NJPW. He's great. Love how he showed respect to his fallen opponent when the match was over. And I love how even though he has the supposed "secondary belt", he carries it like a boss and his company books it like it means something. I wish the WWE would do that sort of that, brotherjackdude!

Awesome match and my current match of the year. So damn good and a perfect example of what pro wrestling should be in 2015.

What's the storyline for Sakuraba teaming with Yano and Okada? I wonder if Okada gets kicked out of Chaos in his worst year ever; he definitely would if it were DG, but NJPW doesn't emphasize factions as much.

Sakuraba sort of got drawn into Yano's endless feud with Suzuki and has been tagging with him ever since, I guess Okada got paired with them simply because the other CHAOS members are busy elsewhere on the card. I've always thought CHAOS will end up splitting in two, an Okada-led faction and a Shinsuke-led faction, but I couldn't see them kicking Okada out unless they were turning Nakamura full heel.

All this Damn morality. I've cheated three times this week alone. Guys like us don't care about consequence until shit hits the fan or a baby is conceived.

Was he "wrong"? Maybe. But he is the victim here. His fiancee was until she went all high school and did her dirt by airing dirty laundry.

I have no sympathy for her and none for Seth because at the end of the day he still gone get money, still going to do what he loves so fucking much and still going to get to wrestle.

I just imagined this featuring in some 4chan witch-hunt style post where they track him down and send this to his SO.

If true, you are a terrible human being.

Alucard

Banned
Sakuraba sort of got drawn into Yano's endless feud with Suzuki and has been tagging with him ever since, I guess Okada got paired with them simply because the other CHAOS members are busy elsewhere on the card. I've always thought CHAOS will end up splitting in two, an Okada-led faction and a Shinsuke-led faction, but I couldn't see them kicking Okada out unless they were turning Nakamura full heel.

I don't understand the NJPW stables or their history. Like...almost not at all except for Suzukigun, which at least presents a united front and the guys are usually represented together.

Ithil

I don't understand the NJPW stables or their history. Like...almost not at all except for Suzukigun, which at least presents a united front and the guys are usually represented together.

A stable like CHAOS is more of a loose alliance than a "team".

Entropia

No One Remembers
Okay so,

1. Not sure why y'all think Rollins' dick is small. Looks normal to me.

2. What's this about Paige shitting herself? In the ring?!?!?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

CHAOS was formed by Shinsuke and Yano as a old school heel type stable when Yano went heel on Makabe. They've basically been 'dissolved' for years but they're all buddies so it they keep the stable around to make it easier to set up tag matches and sell t-shirts.

Only Suzuki-gun and Bullet Club are proper stables in the sense you're talking about at present, CHAOS is more of a loose collective of friends who are ostensibly heels but generally don't bother with the heelish shenanigans except when it suits them. The other two factions don't really count because they've lost all their members; G.B.H. (Makabe & Honma) & Seigigun (Nagata, Captain New Japan & Super Strong Machine).

Ithil

Okay so,

1. Not sure why y'all think Rollins' dick is small. Looks normal to me.

2. What's this about Paige shitting herself? In the ring?!?!?

People mistaking the yellow colourations she gets in matches because she's pale. Same thing that happens to Sheamus.

Cagey

Banned
Why is Spiderman being in the Marvel movies news. Is he owned by a different comic book company or something.

Why am I even asking this god damnit GAF is poisoning me.

Alucard

Banned
Why is Spiderman being in the Marvel movies news. Is he owned by a different comic book company or something.

I think Fox or another studio owned the likeness, so Marvel couldn't use him. Now that they have the right to use him, we could see him in an Avengers flick in the future. I think.

Kacho

Gold Member

Sony owns the rights to make Spidey films. Fox owns the rights to Xmen and Fantastic 4 films. Sony worked out a deal to let Marvel use Spidey in their MCU films and Marvel will work with Sony to make the first non-shitty Spider-Man movie.

jred2k

His movie right are/were(?) tied to Sony Pictures. Fox has the movie rights for X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Did you like the Ant Man trailer?

Top Bottom