• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

jred2k

Michael PS Hayes ‏@MichaelPSHayes1 6m6 minutes ago
Doing SD in Dayton tonight, then down to Orlando for NXT Takeover.
Really anxious to see Sami/Owens, Neville/Finn and Diva's 4 Way!!!

I bet this isn't the first Divas 4 Way hes witnessed.

Marvel

could never
That's What He Said

lixhVVc.gif

This scandal has rocked the WWE Universe to its core. It's on the same level as the Montreal Screwjob as far as exposing the [his] business goes. Even more interesting is to see the reactions of an average size dick -- we sacrifice reality in order to say he's small, or long, much in the same way wrestling does. This is changing the tide of the way people talk about penises in culture and although some close-minded stereotypical indie wrestling fans can't handle the discussion, I think it's an important phase to go through and we'll all come out better in the end.

Mahonay

Banned
This scandal has rocked the WWE Universe to its core. It's on the same level as the Montreal Screwjob as far as exposing the [his] business goes. Even more interesting is to see the reactions of an average size dick -- we sacrifice reality in order to say he's small, or long, much in the same way wrestling does. This is changing the tide of the way people talk about penises in culture and although some close-minded stereotypical indie wrestling fans can't handle the discussion, I think it's an important phase to go through and we'll all come out better in the end.
I think we've all agreed he's average. The small talk is in total jest.

Dicks are funny. Always will be. Now. Then. Forever.

Mahonay

Banned
I'd probably give Seth less shit about dick pix if it wasn't for him cheating on his fiance with Klansman Zebra
Haha!

If anything I learned that his fiancee is kind of insane and a racist. Come on Seth. Why did you shack up with that kind of crazy? Look where it's brought you.

jmdajr

Absolutely. Stop putting dick on a pedestal.

Also who do you think would win in an acrobatic sex challenge.

Dolp or Rollins?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now that Darkside is back I wonder what it'll be like having two animoos in the thread. Do he and CureVylash get along? Do they even know each other? The interactions will be fascinating to observe.

nSXPaPL.jpg

What subscription services (WWE Network, Marvel Unlimited, Crunchyroll) are you guys signed up for and what's your total monthly bill?

I'm not sign up for squat.

Haha!

If anything I learned that his fiancee is kind of insane and a racist. Come on Seth. Why did you shack up with that kind of crazy? Look where it's brought you.

It's all a ploy to get the merchandising team to make him a "I dig crazy chicks" shirt, it worked for CM Punk.

jmdajr

What subscription services (WWE Network, Marvel Unlimited, Crunchyroll) are you guys signed up for and what's your total monthly bill?

Netflix/Hulu/Wwe/amazon prime.

Prime is pretty much for free shipping. I don't ever watch it.

Wife watches hulu, me wwe, and kid netflix.

edit: xbox music! forgot about that. 50 bucks for the whole year!

jred2k

WWE Network
Netflix
Spotify
Unblock-Us

I guess thats about $35. I currently am trying a one month subscription to Giant Bomb I don't know if I'll keep.

I told satellite radio and Loot Crate to take a hike!

Top Bottom