• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

scabro

People lost interest the second they had to count higher than 30 for his finish.

He was getting the Goldberg push for a while and that shit always works. Guy doesn't talk, has cool entrance, murders opponent, leaves.

Then he started doing shit like talk, have longer matches and some shitty feud and lo and behold, he isn't interesting anymore.

im catching up on NXT as i haven't watched it since like December, and i just got the episode where they gave him a mic and gave him a sentence to say.

Please let that never happen again.

jred2k

There seems to be a Civil War brewing in the WWE comments section between Daniel Bryan fans and Roman Reigns fans on the scale of an upcoming Marvel movie. Who wants to make the thread?

tumblr_mx015vVDkj1sgl0ajo1_400.gif

jmdajr

That's where you should be. Don't be the wrestling equivalent of 'which games do you buy twice to support the developer'

I don't think I have done this outside of a platform change. I have bought SFA3, SF2 and SF3 multiple time, but not on the same system.

jmdajr

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

um....

I wasn't aware that Lisa Ann nibbled on Chyna and.... vice versa.

And that's all I got to say about that!

I have been enjoying the Suzukigun invasion of Noah today and Suzuki really is TMF. His facial expressions alone have made every segment/match for me. The fans also seemed generally afraid of Mr. Archer which of course leads him to go into the crowd. Just a fun ass wrestling invasion storyline.

Kaladin

What are the chances we ever see a Seth Rollins and Batista tag team? It would be a perfect pairing of a bigger guy with a smaller guy with more stamina and acrobatic moves.

Heel

Flooding my timeline with pictures of weirdos posting mustard pictures for retweets is one thing, but that old perve Jim Ross retweeting swimsuit pictures of Ronda Rousey may have pushed me over the edge. I don't need to know that.

Marvel

could never
That game's gonna get absolutely berried by the gaming sites when the reviews hit. I'll gladly eat crow if it scores very high.

Yeah strong chance of that, I'll join you at the table friend if we're wrong.

I'm looking forward to it myself, but not as much as say Bloodbourne and MKX.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
pretty sure bean breath is jayden. almost as sure of that as i was of beef and panda & aiii and bangai-o being the same person

jmdajr

Flooding my timeline with pictures of weirdos posting mustard pictures for retweets is one thing, but that old perve Jim Ross retweeting swimsuit pictures of Ronda Rousey may have pushed me over the edge. I don't need to know that.

Yeah..

I don't need to know either!

url_zpsqnqqejih.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Lighten up, Francis.

Top Bottom