• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Heel

Homework for Wrasslegaf: Write "Shoutout to Neo-" on a paper plate with Jim Ross' spicy whole grain mustard and get Jim Ross to retweet it. Bonus points if he adds in a friendly "Sauce it!" to the RT.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
0fa0f6e264d7dce8694e98a756237e6e1715860d.jpeg

So what the heck is wrong with Cena's eye?

Is he still working house shows with that? Or is it something they made look worse with makeup after last week?

Now that Darkside is back I wonder what it'll be like having two animoos in the thread. Do he and CureVylash get along? Do they even know each other? The interactions will be fascinating to observe.

jred2k

Now that Darkside is back I wonder what it'll be like having two animoos in the thread. Do he and CureVylash get along? Do they even know each other? The interactions will be fascinating to observe.

Have you weighed the possibility that one is an alt? Lets be honest here. TWO people would disgrace themselves with an anime avatar? I doubt it.

Boy... my hands could tell a story I tell you what.
A glance at my palms once told me an important lesson, stop playing those control stick twirling minigames from Mario Party 1.
Wise advice that I heeded.

I look forward to seeing how this first season of episodes pans out, hopefully it's got good pacing and an emotional cliffhanger.

Why is 'Dick' capitalized?
After last nights events it's just as much a WWE superstar as the rest, it earned that capitalisation.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

We follow each other on Twitter. I'm definitely not an alt. I'm also not that interesting :(

Didn't realize there were only 2 anime fans in here. I guess nobody else here can admit it. Understandable.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
oh did wwe try to zing ufc last night for the steroid thing or do i need to wait a couple more years? might be too current

Top Bottom