• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

somedevil

Give us the scoop man.

Well basically Bryan is going an hour on smackdown due to most the roster going to the Middle East for some shows. So they are doing a tag team turmoil with him and Reigns. It goes like this:

Miz and Mizdow defeated by Bryan, the Usos Bryan makes one tap in a long match, los matordores Bryan makes one tap quick, Slator Gators Reigns spears one, Ascension get DQed after beating them both up and then Big Show and Kane when Big Show hits kane for some reason and takes a spear and then taps

* Tag Team Turmoil is up first. Roman Reigns comes out to a mixed reaction while Daniel Bryan gets a big pop. They defeat The Miz and Damien Sandow first when Bryan pinned Miz. The Usos are out next. This match went on a very long time until Bryan made Jey Uso tap out to the Yes Lock. Reigns has been getting more pissed looking as the Turmoil goes on. Los Matadores are out next. Bryan quickly makes one of the Matadores tap out. Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil are out next and they get a good reaction.

Reigns gets his first pin by pinning Slater. Bryan is the one getting upset now. The Ascension comes out next. They beat down both Reigns and Bryan real bad. Bryan takes Fall of Man and they keep up the attack until they get disqualified. Big Show and Kane are the next tag team out. Big Show turns face out of nowhere and knocks Kane out. Reigns hits a spear and Bryan hits the knee. Bryan makes Show tap out with the Yes Lock. The match went over 45 minutes and Bryan had 4 eliminations to 1 for Reigns. The crowd immediately erupted in a big "yes!" chant. Bryan celebrates to end SmackDown.

Well it took a Reigns feud, but they are finally making DB look strong before they have him job. Also
1 millionth Big Show face turn? What????

Yoooooooooo

B9h_Jf4IQAAyT_R.png

DMczaf

So Vince's reasoning for removing numbers from WM is that it makes it seem "old"

Yet, the NFL has been doing it for 49 years, and quiet a few people seem to like that. Does Vince know something that the NFL does not?

somedevil

Roster in way to thin they need to start pulling people from NXT

Alot of them are on to Abu Dhabi for a tour. I feel sorry for Zayn though because he is there right now, then has to fly back for NXT pay per view and then the taping and then fly back to go back to the tour on Friday.

DMczaf

Alot of them are on to Abu Dhabi for a tour. I feel sorry for Zayn though because he is there right now, then has to fly back for NXT pay per view and then the taping and then fly back to go back to the tour on Friday.

While Brock is doing the Brock Jig

tumblr_njjbz6ZW771s8dwjeo2_400.gif

$200,000

somedevil

While Brock is doing the Brock Jig

tumblr_njjbz6ZW771s8dwjeo2_400.gif

$200,000

Why does he want to go back to the UFC to get punched in the face again?

Plus a more detailed result:

4. Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns in a tag gauntlet match. Miz and Mizdow were up first. Bryan got the pin. The Uso Brothers were out next. A very long match. Bryan showed some heel tendencies against them. I don't know if just because of Reigns/Uso connection. Roman broke up some of Daniels spots. Bryan submitted an Uso with the Yes Lock. The third team was Los Matadores. Bryan submitted one of them quickly. Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil were out next. Reigns hit a spear to beat them. The Ascension were up next. Daniel was spilled to the outside, then the Ascension teamed up on him. Reigns saved him. The Ascension went to work on Reigns into announce table. Bryan back in. The Ascension hit wasteland on Bryan. Reigns was dragged back in. Refs ran in from the back. The Ascension was disqualified.

Big Show and Kane were out next. Reigns and Bryan were down in ring to start this match. The heels definitely came out to major heat. Kane got the better of Reigns. Show did some power spots on Bryan. Kane checked back in and got some believable near falls. Show tagged in and double teamed Bryan. Bryan tried to make tag. Reigns and Show jawed at one another. Show said he'd knock him out again. Show and Kane seemed to have tension over who got to pin a downed Bryan. Kane tagged himself in Bryan got him in Yes Lock. Show tagged in and tagged in. Bryan get Show in Yes Lock, but Kane broke it up. Show and Kane had tension. Show knocked out Kane. Reigns speared Show, and Daniel Bryan got the pin. Reigns did a lot of baby face saves, and Bryan led Yes! chants to end the show.

It was not a face turn.
Plus rumor is in a
45 minute match Reigns worked 6 minutes

jred2k

So Vince's reasoning for removing numbers from WM is that it makes it seem "old"

Yet, the NFL has been doing it for 49 years, and quiet a few people seem to like that. Does Vince know something that the NFL does not?

How to not get a good TV deal.

Ithil

He seems to think of WM like a person, where it's like "you don't want the person looking old", but WM is an event, it's the total opposite. The older it is, the grander or more storied it seems.
"The 88th Annual Academy Awards" sounds better than "The Academy Awards"

Raw64life

Big Show and Kane were out next. Reigns and Bryan were down in ring to start this match. The heels definitely came out to major heat. Kane got the better of Reigns. Show did some power spots on Bryan. Kane checked back in and got some believable near falls. Show tagged in and double teamed Bryan. Bryan tried to make tag. Reigns and Show jawed at one another. Show said he'd knock him out again. Show and Kane seemed to have tension over who got to pin a downed Bryan. Kane tagged himself in Bryan got him in Yes Lock. Show tagged in and tagged in. Bryan get Show in Yes Lock, but Kane broke it up. Show and Kane had tension. Show knocked out Kane. Reigns speared Show, and Daniel Bryan got the pin. Reigns did a lot of baby face saves, and Bryan led Yes! chants to end the show.

This makes a lot more sense than
lol he turned out of nowhere
. Sad part is the spoiler is pretty believable the way it was originally presented given how non-nonsensical WWE booking can be.

Ithil

Why do I expect WWE to do that "Feuding main event faces win the titles before their match" thing and have Reigns and Bryan win the tag titles on RAW, then lose them on Smackdown somehow?

DMczaf

I'm catching up on NXT for tomorrow.

This Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn promo video....god damn. So many god damn stars in NXT, so little time before they get humiliated and destroyed on Raw.

Carnby

Why do I expect WWE to do that "Feuding main event faces win the titles before their match" thing and have Reigns and Bryan win the tag titles on RAW, then lose them on Smackdown somehow?

Remember when Miz and Cena were tag champs for literally 5 minutes? Miz purposely lost the belts during the rematch which took place immediately. This was the build up to their match at WM27.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, Super Mario Bros. Wii is really FnP. First time playing it tonight, and having a blast. Played until the first castle and saved. Feels familiar but with some new touches. I dig this game.

20150202_LARGE_WM31_ReignsBryanLesner.jpg

Add tag belts for Reigns and Bryan and you've got yourself a WM main event. Lesnar vs Bryan/Reigns, Title vs Tag Titles. Brock wins and on Raw the next night says he has done everything in this business and will retire, except OUTTA NOWHERE Triple H (who also beat Sting comes out and says he's never beat him at Wrestlemania. Now we've got out main event for next year, and we're on our way to...

triple-h.jpeg

Guys, Super Mario Bros. Wii is really FnP. First time playing it tonight, and having a blast. Played until the first castle and saved. Feels familiar but with some new touches. I dig this game.
That was one of the first games that me and my ex were able to bond over. Excellent game for non gamers and casuals.
So Reigns is back to his proper position, being a glorified hot tag guy
To be fair, he was pretty good at it.

So Reigns is back to his proper position, being a glorified hot tag guy

Well he can't wrestle a match, especially not one that goes 20 minutes plus. I'm not sure what they were thinking trying to make that dude the world champ at this point. All he can do is lay on the ground and his his big spots.

UberTag

Wow, just when I think WWE booking can't get any worse... here comes this week's Smackdown.
Plenty of great wrestling tomorrow courtesy of New Japan, Lucha Underground and NXT.

Fox318

Review-A-Wai mentioned that every triple threat match is usually the fault of previous bad booking and an attempt to fix it.

Is that really true?

I mean I could see this year and last year but mania XX kinda worked,

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love cooking and enjoy wrassling. These two things shouldn't cross.

HOWEVER

Nigella is worth making an exception for. She's even sexier when you hear her speak. Watching her show used to turn on my last girlfriend in seconds. Only time I've ever had a booty call at 11:00am on a Sunday.

Fox318

Is that a Vince call or a Hunter call??

Things look to be pretty peaceful after last night's dick pic shenanigans. Sure, there was that Darren Young thing, but that didn't get much traction. Looks like things are going to be pretty calm and uncontroversial for...

Oh.

Top Bottom