• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Happy day I just ordered my first Progress Wrestling show download off their website! Hopefully Chapter 14 is a good show as I just finished 13 and wanted to go in order. I also plan to submit an idea for their weekender tournament naming contest.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys I can't stop watching TNA promos. Bubba Ray wedding is gold

You don't say?
ikOagfWIVpfef.gif

So, WWE did an article on Deathmatch wrestling! Astounded.

Scars and stripes: the brutal journey of WWE NXT’s hardcore ref Drake Wuertz

I'm still bummed out that Drake took on a referee job and abandoned his fans. But reading this article makes me happy as I followed him throughout.

That's a nice article, WWE.com does some great background pieces.

The writing on the website's been so great for a while now. I don't think it was always this good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Been a while since this has been seen here, so just a reminder
tumblr_myahlm7XMk1sg31w3o1_500.gif

Alucard

Banned
Really enjoyed listening to Review-a-Raw this week. John and Wai were in top form, especially talking about Rusev and Lana editing that Cena video...just imagining them in front of a computer putting everything together. "Rusev render!" Really funny stuff. Recommend listening if you haven't heard it or dropped off for whatever reason.

Sanjuro

Spike TV paid for virtually his entire contract on the basis that he was supposed to get more people interested in TNA.

Funny enough, he barely mentioned TNA during his interviews when he started working for TNA.

He basically made a lot of money and made TNA spend a lot of money under the guise TNA going more mainstream, which never happened.

It wasn't a dumb move initially. Hogan got me and plenty of others some awareness that the organization existed. He collected his fee while TNA couldn't polish their turds.

Alucard

Banned
Really looking forward to watching Lucha Underground this week. The reports sound great. It's the one promotion that I'm actually anxious and excited to watch each week.

somedevil

Well the put up on the archive the odd jobs countdown episode and they did edit out the Seth Rollins comment that one ho was not enough. lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jun Kasai, the toothless garbage deathmatch wrestler is more progressive than the ROH world champion.

How bout them apples.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well the put up on the archive the odd jobs countdown episode and they did edit out the Seth Rollins comment that one ho was not enough. lol

jeez, seriously? buncha slack-jawed weenies.

jmdajr

You need to knock it off, poor Summer is an angel.

If it wasn't me it was gonna be someone else. I just wanted to get it over with.

She works with what she has though and does it pretty damn splendidly.

edit: I was shocked not to see HHH in WWE's list of most beautiful people.

Top Bottom