• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Summer Raw Update

http://instagram.com/p/y-jYTqFROL/?modal=true

She's at the beach.

brb.

flamingo_bird_on_beach_hd_widescreen_wallpapers_1920x1200.jpeg

XenoRaven

I'm going to generalize and make Alucard upset with me.

I have seen three ROH matches, and a few more NJPW matches with ROH people in them.

All of them have felt like they wrote down spots on a sheet of paper like a band would for a set list, and then just ran down the list one after the other until the end of the match.

jmdajr

I have seen three ROH matches, and a few more NJPW matches with ROH people in them.

All of them have felt like they wrote down spots on a sheet of paper like a band would for a set list, and then just ran down the list one after the other until the end of the match.

Some people are ok with that though. It is what it is.

It'd be cool if wrestlers gave out wrestling move lists to fans after matches like bands do with set lists.

Like if they taped it to the mat canvas to refer to during a match them gave it away afterwards.

What does the Young Bucks "set list" look like? The one with the best list wins 1 million imaginary dollars.

. crotch chop & too sweet to camera
. backbreaker/flipping legdrop combo
. buckle bomb/enziguri combo
. tornado DDT, handspring through the ropes into a moonsault off the apron from Nick
. tope con hilo from Matt
. Indytaker
. More Bang For Your Buck or the Meltzer Driver for the win

Alucard

Banned

No worries, man. If you're open to it, I can link you to two or three ROH matches you might enjoy. What do you like to watch?

Fox318

Gosh, I love stretcher spots. There's so many different ways for performers to approach it and make it their own.

I hate stretcher spots.

They use them way too much and I never like seeing anyone injured to the point where you have to tie their body in place for fear of further injuring themselves.

Xater

. tornado DDT, handspring through the ropes into a moonsault off the apron from Nick
. Indytaker

Where are the super kicks? You lose!

Alucard

Banned
Listening to the Adam Cole interview on JR's podcast. He's incredibly well-spoken and interesting to listen to. Comes off as very genuine and like he totally adores and respects what he does.

Alucard

Banned
. Indytaker

You forgot skinning the cat and superfluous flips followed by a back rake.

Alucard

Banned
On the flip side of the shoot interview coin, is Shawn Michaels the most boring out-of-character interview out there? I've heard two or three with him now, and I'm just not captivated at all. Very dry and blase.

Who could forget the origins (okay maybe not origins) of Heel Beef?
Also someone in here mentioned a wrasslin' related dream the other day which reminded me of yours about getting hounded by Nash and Hall, still makes me chuckle.

Hobo Wright was a slow burn friend, like 7 years of slow burn for the belated payoff.
Nah, that was the origin.

And that dream was back when I was a Brine mark, too. I can still hear him telling me to meet him at the arena.

XenoRaven

I was going to go with;

Kliq hand sign
Crotch chop
Indie standoff
Superkick
Superkick
Superkick
General poses ripped off from other wrestlers
Superkick
Unnecessary flips
Double Superkick
Continuing to pretend to be a parody when they really think they're awesome

No worries, man. If you're open to it, I can link you to two or three ROH matches you might enjoy. What do you like to watch?
All I really watch now is NJPW but I haven't been keeping up since WK. I'll probably check out the NXT thing while the Network is free. If you can link me to some matches, I'll definitely check them out though. If it helps, my current favorite wrestlers are;

1. Minoru Suzuki
2. Shinsuke Nakamura
3. Finn Balor
4. Luke Harper
5. Hirooki Goto
6. Bray Wyatt
7. Katsuyori Shibata
8. Brock Lesnar
9. Sami Zayn
10. Kota Ibushi

tm24

Alfredo

Is this made by someone from wrasslegaf?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1l57ECGnLFM

I made it. :D

why the hell is Athena Cykes in there? I like her but you know, wrong game

i'd play a WWE visual novel

Athena only shows up for Episode 5, for the WWE Class Trial. I just thought it'd be funny to have a Danganronpa trial with an Ace Attorney crossover, 'cause I love both series. Danganwrestling crosses over with a lot of weird stuff.

Top Bottom