• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

It hasn't meant anything since Cena had it.

edit: ok MVP was not bad.

a7NuQ1i.jpg

jmdajr

Again, Benoit's death and Rey's chronic knee issues were not at all issues when they were in line for a top push. If you want to point at shit, you can do that with every guy ever. Hell, Cena has been hurt multiple times, does that mean he fits #1? Then why didn't his push get yanked? Same with Triple H. Same with Orton. You can go on with this BS reasoning all day. The bottom line is that some guys get opportunities, and some guys don't. The guys that don't very, very rarely can, and even when they do it is half-hearted.

Cena has been hurt but he keeps coming back. HHH came back. Orton came back.
Some guys don't come back.

I don't see anything wrong with my list. These are things that have gotten in the way of proper WWE title runs. Some can ...

overcome the odds!

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr appledough!

Fox318

Cena has been hurt but he keeps coming back. HHH came back. Orton came back.
Some guys don't come back.

I don't see anything wrong with my list. These are things that have gotten in the way of proper WWE runs. Some can ...

overcome the odds!

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr appledough!

HHH got overshadowed by an old man at mania x-8.

He was never a good champion.

I'm guessing the repeated ribbing ain't going down well, lets reel that back in lest we truly become a bigtop of carnies in here under ringleader Sunny Mac.

You're right, I think Sandman needs to keep it in check. This trend of everyone being called a gimmick simply because they disagree with something is starting to take a toll on the community.

I'd like to make WrassleGAF discuss Attack on Titan and how much bullshit it is

We Anime now

Got just about halfway through the first series, saw that good old shonen power up gimmick make its arrival, broke my will to continue alongside the inconsistent pacing.

Might give it another go at some point since my friends vouch for it having seen and read more but ehhhhh.

XenoRaven

We Anime now
I've only seen the first season. I wish I would have watched the first five episodes and then like the last four and nothing in between. The middle is unbelievably boring.

Not sure about the second season.

Cagey

Banned

We Anime now

I watched the first however many episodes and thought it was some dumb bullshit, and then I got to the reveal where
that dude who got eaten lived, became a titan, and lived in its neck
and lol'd right the fuck out of ever watching it again.

I watched the first however many episodes and thought it was some dumb bullshit, and then I got to the reveal where
that dude who got eaten became a titan and lived in its neck
and lol'd right the fuck out of ever watching it again.
That's exactly where I quit.

On the other hand Space Dandy is amazing.

Aye. I watched all the eps last year. The shonen power up thing is stupid, and I'm really creeped out at how it lingers on shots of dead bodies and grief way too goddamn long. At first it was really shocking, but it reached 'yo, we get it' level very quickly.

And the ending has absolutely zero fucking payoff, it's basically like Bryan winning the title and immediately losing it to Kane.

It sucks since the action and soundtrack are fucking ace

jmdajr

Last two series I watched because they were short and on netflix and had decent star ratings.

Baccano! and the Shameless High School of the Dead.

The former was cool and unique but left me hanging.
The 2nd was all um... guilty pleasure I guess.

XenoRaven

Does anyone ever like those episodes where the main character is depressed and sad and doesn't know if they can go on? Are these just a necessary evil for the ultimate payoff at the end of the series?

Cagey

Banned
That's exactly where I quit.

On the other hand Space Dandy is amazing.

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

A friend predicted I'd stop watching by whatever number episode that was and reason being the reveal, and man he was right.

Space Dandy is the MFing truth. Every episode had something other shows don't have.

Booty.

Top Bottom