• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bootaaay what's your opinion on Progress Chapter 14 Thunderbastard? I have it downloading as we speak and am hoping its good.

It's good, I'm not Boots but I can vouch for it. Quite good. Or as his people say "Top of the Pops"

Bootaaay what's your opinion on Progress Chapter 14 Thunderbastard? I have it downloading as we speak and am hoping its good.

It's a fun show, the title match with Havoc vs Dar is really good and I remember the tag title match being a lot of fun. The Thunderbastard itself is pretty good, barring one unfortunate injury, and Samoa Joe vs Rampage is an awesome main event. It's a good well-rounded show.

Boots favorite shitty wrestler is Honma. Because Honma is shitty.

Of all your shitty opinions, this is your shittiest :p

HONMANIA RUNNING WILD, BROTHER!!

Toki767

Wait....

Arn Anderson isn't his real name?

Nope. They gave him that name because he resembled the Anderson family and wanted him to get the rub from being associated with them.

Just like when Ric Flair was originally introduced, he was introduced as a cousin of the Anderson family.

So I should cancel my US WWE Network sub and just subscribe on Rogers? Apparently we get both the TV channel and online content now?

Nope. They gave him that name because he resembled the Anderson family and wanted him to get the rub from being associated with them.

Just like when Ric Flair was originally introduced, he was introduced as a cousin of the Anderson family.

So Ole isn't even his brother? My life is a lie

Thanks. Last ditch hope. Called Target. Guy says they'll have "some" units tomorrow, but he doesn't expect them to last all day. Going there first thing in the morning. Wish me luck.
Best Buy's also gonna have plenty too if you go earlier in the day when I asked them. Think it's only gamestop where you can't get one without a preorder... that or gamestop's overly exaggerating shit like they sometimes do.

Just Finished New Beginning, Pretty much went as expected except for both tag title changes, but I guess they want to keep the Bullet Club strong. Anyway, this finally gets Shibata and Goto out of the tag division and into the heavyweight division, which makes me very happy. I like Shibata like everyone else, and I'm probably the biggest Goto mark here (I think I'm the only one here that likes him), and they need to be challenging AJ for the heavyweight title. I'm also starting to hope Nagata beats Nakamura for the gold in Sendai, so we get Nak challenging for the top gold again.

AJ, Tanahashi, Okada, Shibata, Goto, Ibushi, Nakamura.

That is one fucking incredible main event scene.

Just Finished New Beginning, Pretty much went as expected except for both tag title changes, but I guess they want to keep the Bullet Club strong. Anyway, this finally gets Shibata and Goto out of the tag division and into the heavyweight division, which makes me very happy. I like Shibata like everyone else, and I'm probably the biggest Goto mark here (I think I'm the only one here that likes him), and they need to be challenging AJ for the heavyweight title. I'm also starting to hope Nagata beats Nakamura for the gold in Sendai, so we get Nak challenging for the top gold again.

I love GOTO, this is his year I believe

XenoRaven

I too love Goto. Shouten Kai is also my favorite finisher going right now.

Thanks Vince McMahon and Bootaaay for the Progress thoughts. My 1st time ordering from them and I was hoping the show delivered. Did I screw up by not getting the World Cup 1st?

Toki767

Best Buy's also gonna have plenty too if you go earlier in the day when I asked them. Think it's only gamestop where you can't get one without a preorder... that or gamestop's overly exaggerating shit like they sometimes do.

Best Buy won't have the Majora's Mask 3DS XL though.

I would be down for another half hour of NXT if they add in Cesaro, Bubba,
Rhyno
, and mix in some of the other young talents that we don't see often like Enzo and Chad Gable.

I sort of dislike the idea of NXT being a feeder show, and hope HHH gets to make it the alternative brand that he envisions. We should be tuning in to see NXT guys without saying "I wonder when he/she will leave and get called up"

somedevil

Well Solomon Crowe debuted:

CJ Parker came to the ring, putting caution tape everywhere. He was upset he wasn’t on Takeover, so he was canceling the show. Solomon Crowe debuted, taking CJ out. Crowe came in through the crowd, and left through the crowd.

Plus now they are doing
Sasha Banks vs Blue pants who has actual music now.

Plus filling the role of the new Dark match guy from Solomon Crowe is
Chad Gable

Top Bottom