• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

iMax

Any chance we can just have a dedicated rolling NXT spoiler thread elsewhere? Already had a couple things ruined in here by sloppy tagging.

Ithil

Sasha is so goddamn majestic
tumblr_njn1dspDdQ1tey5d9o4_400.gif

Charlotte-Sasha-gifs-001.gif

r7DWmLR.jpg

9t2e8fk.gif

freaking lol at that gif of Sami powerbombing Cole into the crowd, good lord what a dick.

Also lol at house lights and powerbombing him onto the guys who support the promotion the most

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gary Hart said:
There were certain things I wouldn’t do. I wouldn’t go out and demean homosexuals like I was asked to do in Amarillo by Dory Funk, Sr., I wouldn’t support the Holocaust like Bill Watts wanted me to do in Florida, and I wouldn’t beat up a lady. I didn’t care if someone gave me all the money in the world - that was my code, it served me well in wrestling, and I just wouldn’t go against it.

Dang

It's rare, but it's beautiful when you discover one of your favorites as a kid wasn't an irl backwards piece of shit when it comes to wrestlers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The section on Muta in his book is absolutely incredible

He wanted Muta to be booked more like a super hero than an 'evil guy' like Kabuki but a super hero who was managed by a bad guy so it would be easier for him to turn babyface down the road and the kids would like him. A lot of who Muta is was designed by Gary because Gary was solely in charge of him.

Because he thought it was his destiny to the win the IWGP title back at WK9, but then Tanahashi showed him he ain't shit.

Just an addendum for clarity:

In addition to Tanahashi showing him he ain't shit in the ring, Tanahashi then got on the mic as he was walking off and TOLD HIM he ain't shit too.

...which was awesome.

XenoRaven

Just an addendum for clarity:

In addition to Tanahashi showing him he ain't shit in the ring, Tanahashi then got on the mic as he was walking off and TOLD HIM he ain't shit too.

...which was awesome.
What did he say? I assumed Tanahashi told him he had nothing to be ashamed of, but Tanahashi is a dick so he also may have decided to rub salt in the wound.

Top Bottom