• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm halfway through this AJPW event and you know what? I'll take WCW 2000 any day of the week over this.

Not one! but TWO rookie matches! Not just a Kenzo Suzuki match BUT a Kenzo Suzuki match with Masao Inoue! Not only a TARU match but a TARU match with old man Jinsei Shinzaki and Taiyo Kea(seriously, he's still around)

I have no idea how this shit gets regular fans where as ZERO-1 struggles. ZERO-1 shits all over this.

I'm halfway through this AJPW event and you know what? I'll take WCW 2000 any day of the week over this.

Not one! but TWO rookie matches! Not just a Kenzo Suzuki match BUT a Kenzo Suzuki match with Masao Inoue! Not only a TARU match but a TARU match with old man Jinsei Shinzaki and Taiyo Kea(seriously, he's still around)

I have no idea how this shit gets regular fans where as ZERO-1 struggles. ZERO-1 shits all over this.

shinzaki and Taiyo kea.

Jesus that some hard times daddy

somedevil

So when will we see this NXT taping? Next week already?

Yep the new stuff starts next week. They are doing another taping next week. So they will have 6-8 episodes to take them through Wrestlemania.

I like Chad Gable. The only thing is his gear is basically Kurt Angle's which might not work.

Toki767

Oh oops, didn't know that was the model that serene was looking for... yeah they most likely won't have those, was referring to the plain jane regular models.

To be fair, most stores are not going to get very many of the regular Black and Red models either. New 3DS XL stock in the US is going to be horrible for the first few weeks it seems.

Z1 exists in a weird bubble, they don't seem to get much attention these days - iirc, Taio Kea actually came out of retirement to lend a hand to Akiyama's 'new' AJPW.

Thanks Vince McMahon and Bootaaay for the Progress thoughts. My 1st time ordering from them and I was hoping the show delivered. Did I screw up by not getting the World Cup 1st?

Nah, not at all - the World Cup was a very good show, but all the PROGRESS events have been pretty good imo. My favourite is probably Chapter 12.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Who is Solomon crowe and why should one care?

Also wtf at
Rhyno

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha is so goddamn majestic
tumblr_njn1dspDdQ1tey5d9o4_400.gif

Charlotte-Sasha-gifs-001.gif

r7DWmLR.jpg

Vee_One

I'm glad to see Rhyno back in a WWE ring. Never watched a lot of TNA but always enjoyed what I saw of him. Hopefully dude can still go and I expect he will be an asset from the training and mentoring side of things

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
cmon yall, spoiler tag your stupid shit.

Also Solomon Crowe is a THINNER and more ripped Callihan, which is dope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shoot time.

I think Sami Callihan has always sucked. You guys complain about Bulls look but Sami Callihan has an even shittier look than Bull. He's boring as fuck as a wrestler too.

Shoot time.

I think Sami Callihan has always sucked. You guys complain about Bulls look but Sami Callihan has an even shittier look than Bull. He's boring as fuck as a wrestler too.

I enjoyed his run of matches with Finlay, but I'm pretty sure Finlay could wrestle a broom and it'd be amazing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I enjoyed his run of matches with Finlay, but I'm pretty sure Finlay could wrestle a broom and it'd be amazing.

Of all their 'indie guy' signings, he's been the most confounding to me. Like 'him, really.gif' reaction.

I bet Zakku is signed before the end of the year.

Using context clues from your spoiler chatter, I can discern that whatever is happening involves an old person.

You need to keep your comments more vague, just black out everything.

For the few who might know them, what's the opinion on Doug furnas and Phil lafond? I'm Watching some classic Raws and they seem to be a solid tag team.

Top Bottom