• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

What did he say? I assumed Tanahashi told him he had nothing to be ashamed of, but Tanahashi is a dick so he also may have decided to rub salt in the wound.

'Mofucka you suck, I beat your ass and didn't even break a sweat'

'PS I hacked into your bank accounts and now you're poor forever, looks like I'M THE RAINTAKER OHOHOHOHOHO'

XenoRaven

It was revenge for the constant disrespect Okada showed Naito-kun.

Even though Naito shows Tanahashi disrespect all the time b ecause Naito dgaf.
Naito deserves to be disrespected after he refused to shake Ibushi's hand.
Yo Okada has been a dickhole for like 3 years
But John Cena taught me that if you're the top face you make fun of someone BEFORE you fight them, and then you show them respect after you beat them.

rrc1594

Ministry Undertaker look like a badass

640px-Undertaker_1999_ministry.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But John Cena taught me that if you're the top face you make fun of someone BEFORE you fight them, and then you show them respect after you beat them.

Cena could stand to get some of Tanahashi and Naito's sporadic sassiness.
1v6QPjB.gif

Tanahashi's 'what the fuck are you gonna do about it, bitch' to redshoes is so incredibly out of character

DMczaf

NXT spoilerz

- Baron Corbin squashed Tony Briggs. During the match, Kevin Owens went to commentary and stalked Alex Riley. Eventually, Owens poured water and Riley's head. Jason Albert had to hold Alex back while Owens laughed.

- Alex Riley stormed off from commentary.

It's gonna be a fun month.

rrc1594

NXT spoilerz

- Baron Corbin squashed Tony Briggs. During the match, Kevin Owens went to commentary and stalked Alex Riley. Eventually, Owens poured water and Riley's head. Jason Albert had to hold Alex back while Owens laughed.

It's gonna be a fun month.

Yes!

DMczaf

NXT spoilers

if Riley is going to be like that NJPW announcer who constantly gets shit on I'm gonna laugh for days

Sorry, I jumped ahead

February 25
- Finn Bálor defeated Brian Kendrick in an excellent match given plenty of time. Finn won after the double foot stomp. Owens sat in on commentary. After the match, Owens stood up and stared off with Finn. Kevin then laid out ALEX RILEY, who returned to commentary for this episode.

March 4

bwahahahha

Top Bottom