• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

OmGGGGGG
THE BRIAN KENDRICK
ON NXT!!!

I'm so excited :')

Hope
he's a regular.

yheAcEY.gif

Really not a fan.

Hasney

Rhyno
appears in TNA: "LOL Joke Hasbeen go away!"

I'm the guy mostly marking out and I watched TNA again specifically because of Rhyno on those NY shows <3

Still gutted WWE did nothing with him after Rock made him look like a star.

Aiii

So not worth it
Rhyno
appears in TNA: "LOL Joke hasbeen go away!"

Rhyno
appears in NXT: "HOLY SHIT!"

To be fair, when he comes to NXT, it's probably a one-off like when they had Too Cool there. Just a "hey, why don't you come here and work with the developmental talent for a night and teach them some stuff."

Okay, I'm at a loss what
Rhyno
can teach, but that's besides the point.

In TNA they probably have him be TNA Champion before the night is over.

sajj316

Rewatching the Zayn vs Owens match. Still got goosebumbs. Didn't realize how big Owens is. 266 lbs. Beast mode.

Owens vs Lesner ..

BlazinAm

I'm the guy mostly marking out and I watched TNA again specifically because of Rhyno on those NY shows <3

Still gutted WWE did nothing with him after Rock made him look like a star.

I vaguely remember The Rock and Rhyno having a small feud during the Invasion, is that what you are talking about?

Alucard

Banned
This week's ROH TV had some really good action. You can check out the episode for free.

vlcsnap-2015-02-11-10h17m37s119.png

Lineup:
-Donovan Dijak vs. Ashley Sixx (Top Prospect Tournament Semi-Final)
-Beer City Bruiser vs. Will Ferrara (Top Prospect Tournament Semi-Final)
-The Fish Tank live (includes a surprise appearance by a certain love 'em or hate 'em tag team)
-Roderick Strong vs. QT Marshall (another "Make Strong look strong" match)
-The Briscoes and ODB vs. The Kingdom (Bennett, Taven, and Maria)

Both Top Prospect matches were very good for different reasons. Tons of fun, comic book-style action. I really warmed up to Will Ferrara here. He's a different take on the scrappy underdog with a heart of gold. Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly are always entertaining on the mic, Roderick Strong is always good for a solid match, even if this was a squash, and the main event delivered the drama. Worth your time if you want an hour of stiff action.

CZW on WWE.com warning.

Of course it's light tubes.

The notoriety Wuertz had built up in America caught the eyes of hardcore wrestling promotions in Germany, where he took part in a gruesome-beyond-words brawl inspired by the “Saw” movies, along with a particularly brutal barbed wire match against Dean Ambrose.
I really want to see this.
It's sad that Ivelisse will probably never get another shot in NXT. She's the best in the world right now in terms of women in the ring, and the gimmick she plays in Shine would be a great addition to the NXT roster. She's just a killer. Goes out and gets shit done. The MMA stuff she incorporates into her work is so good. WHY MUST YOU BE SO HARD TO WORK WITH IVELISSE?
Does she have a rep for that?

NXT Spoilers:
Kendrick and Rhyno? Sold. Alex Riley can fuck off though. Preferably off a bridge. At least he's done shitting up commentary.

Hasney

Question: Is there anyone here who DOESN'T read the NXT spoilers? Or TNA Impact spoilers? Or Smackdown spoilers?

I don't read TNA spoilers as there's barely any point and I don't watch Smackdown unless someone tells me there's a must watch match.

NXT is like Heymans Smackdown to me with spoilers though. I read it and I want to watch. Those 1 line results with a little flavour of what happened after makes me want to find out exactly how it went down rather than just read it and not feel the need to watch it like Smackdown.

Alucard

Banned
3-way tag match added to the ROH 13th Anniversary Show. I think this is likely the final card. Can't imagine them doing more than 8 matches. It's the usual sweet spot for a PPV. Looks like a 4 or 5-match show on paper, which is worth $35 on PPV for me. The four main matches look really damn good.

- ROH World Title match: Jay Briscoe vs. Michael Elgin vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson in a four-way match

- ROH TV Title match: Jay Lethal vs. Alberto El Patron

- ROH Tag Title match: ReDragon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) vs. Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)

- A.J. Styles vs. A.C.H.

- Bullet Club (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) vs. The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) vs. The Kingdom (Mike Bennett & Matt Taven) in a three-team match

- Roderick Strong vs. B.J. Whitmer

- Maria Kanellis vs. ODB

- Mark Briscoe vs. Moose

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My shitty weekend of rustlin' is ready. I've got so much shit queued up to watch. Managed to avoid any Valentine's Day shit, which is dope, with that one singer girl - awkward time when you're not really a THING but will be shortly. So I'm dogsitting and watching wrestling and enjoying my freedom. For now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just showed up to Best Buy in search of a N3DS. Opens in 45 minutes. THERE'S NO ONE ELSE HERE

That's because nobody actually cares about N3DS, it's not actually a big deal. Dope for you, because you get your grubby mitts on something you want, but the perception vs reality...

That's because nobody actually cares about N3DS, it's not actually a big deal. Dope for you, because you get your grubby mitts on something you want, but the perception vs reality...

Hey now, I didn't mean to show up this early. Less traffic than I expected. Also, I don't mind being the only one caring about it. Means I get one! Though there are many stories of lines in the Launch thread. Oh well!

Hasney

Dammit Alucard. Went to the last page of that $200 stolen for heroin thread and seen you post and I got stupidly confused about where I was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey now, I didn't mean to show up this early. Less traffic than I expected. Also, I don't mind being the only one caring about it. Means I get one! Though there are many stories of lines in the Launch thread. Oh well!

They lyin'! Enjoy your new system

In fact, I think it's time we do our WrassleGAF Online Handle Swap to build our community stronger. I just like having PALS for leaderboards, I don't often play kideos WITH people. I just like to look.

WrassleGAF Steam Community:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wrasslegaf

Xbox Live: Sunflower4000
Steam ID: Sunflower4000
PSN: Sunflower4000
NNID: Sunflower4000

Share yours!~

Top Bottom