• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Alucard

Banned
Okay, time for bed. 'Nite, ya'll.
Roman%20Wink.gif

Vee_One

A marathon is 42.2 KM. They run 40 a week. Close enough.

Cardio kills gains. There are two types of people: people who get gains, and people who we're unsure if they lift. These are facts.

Rusev knows what's up.

deceased.

They're running 35 (I added it and edited my original post). 7km is a big difference.

Based on the workout they have on the board looks like he has his guys doing a healthy mix of both to me.

I'd rather have guys that can move around a ring at rate of knots than guys that can't.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to argue but 35km really isn't that much. I'm pretty sure that HHH said something about getting everyone on a different training regimen and it looks pretty reasonable to me. Bootcamp / Crossfit style.

Roamin rains literally means travelling storm and that's what fucked up the Northeast and cancelled a Raw after the royal rumble. You cant explain that
when did pepsi become dril
No, guy's avatar looks familiar though... may be mistaking him for someone else.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=964603
my dude Kipp got done dirty
OmGGGGGG
THE BRIAN KENDRICK
ON NXT!!!

I'm so excited :')

Hope
he's a regular.

WHAT

FUCK YES

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
And that belt actually means something, unlike the the one she will eventually get when she is "promoted"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
-snip

Divas 4 way was probably my match of the night. Ton of fun watching that. If there's one thing ive learned its that they need to just give Becky Lynch a Brock Lesnar gimmick. Just let her beat the shit out of everyone. Shes terrible when they give her a gimmick like "headbanger rocker" or "irish riverdancer". But when she shoved the shit out of whoever it was the last nxt episode and was suplexing the fuck out of bitches she looked great. Real ass becky Lynch.
Gonna agree with this, need more TMF Becky tossing these other girls around.

I know I know... you're laughing at the whole "good anime" contradiction that I mentioned, right?

Good anime... what the fuck was I thinking?

It's alright, do your thing enemy Cure.

Edit: friend Ninja Scooter is on the same page.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
I loved that Smackdown tag team turmoil match even though the crowd reaction was weird (probably mostly due to the longest match between two babyfaces) but I love matches that feel like a story is told within the ring and had this giant rock opera feel to it. I like how Daniel Bryan is bringing back a submission style to show that he could be a threat to Lesner (and actually helped with the pacing of the very long match because who the fuck wants to see someone in a sleeper for half the match). Reigns had more bursts of energy with many of hits actually looking like they had power behind them so that wasn't terrible.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Getting around to NXT.

Hideo and Tyler where good, crowd girl was a good idea. Selfie stick was gold.

Baron Botch Corbin. Bull was good though, put him in hardcore and street fights and let him shine.

Calisto BOTCH!. Most botches I have seen on NXT so far!. Few Calisto botches, good back and forth match.

Oh man I though Balor would have some different paint :( still cool though.

Graves needs to shut up about dudes "wasting time".

DMczaf

From Alvarez tonight:

WWE roster is getting pissed off that NXT wrestlers get to "wrestle" while they have to "entertain" on Raw and Smackdown. The WWE women are especially pissed off that they get 2 minute matches on Raw to set up 3 minute PPV matches, while women in NXT are blowing people away.

tumblr_nihjrzKK3s1r89qoso2_500.gif

From Alvarez tonight:

WWE roster is getting pissed off that NXT wrestlers get to "wrestle" while they have to "entertain" on Raw and Smackdown. The WWE women are especially pissed off that they get 2 minute matches on Raw to set up 3 minute PPV matches, while women in NXT are blowing people away.

tumblr_nihjrzKK3s1r89qoso2_500.gif

nobody wants to see the Bellas for more than 2 minutes unless it's on Ultimate Surrender

It really is a travesty what they've done to the women on the main roster. They have women who can work and they just shut them down. Paige, AJ, Nikki to an extent, Summer, Emma, Alicia. All of them could put on good to great matches and they don't get the chance. I think the women in NXT are better than most of them, but I do think the main roster women for the most part are good.

Speaking of which, what happened to Tamina? She had that ACL injury and was supposed to be back around the end of the year. We haven't heard from her since.

Vylash

women on the main roster have been treated like shit for as long as I can remember, the fans are trained to not care about them, though one of the good things about the PG era is they're not sexually exploited anymore

Top Bottom