• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Ithil

Would you say the trend of Divas with silicone is over? It was almost a requirement back in the attitude era.

It's not gone, but it certainly no longer seems to be a requirement. There's way more in NXT without them than they are with them.

imBask

Banned
I joined the steam group but I only add my real life friends

you damn millenials full of sufferin succotash aren't my friends, I hate you all

Becky was on fire last night. Everyone looked great in that match, really. Becky and Bayley busting out suplexes, ugh so good

Becky should probably drop the rockerchick stuff if only so she stops doing the headbang legdrop spot. tho what's up with Corey Graves's SEETHING HATRED of her

Been sick since late Monday. Barely ate anything and haven't gone to the gym. Body looks like Corbin. Ready to get back on the train on Saturday. In the mean time, catch up on some NOAH.

Aiii

So not worth it
Got the N3DS last month, got MM yesterday and today I'm getting my Mario Wood Faceplate.

I guess I'm a Nintendo mark.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Becky was on fire last night. Everyone looked great in that match, really. Becky and Bayley busting out suplexes, ugh so good

Becky should probably drop the rockerchick stuff if only so she stops doing the headbang legdrop spot. tho what's up with Corey Graves's SEETHING HATRED of her

You think so? I thought Baggy Lunch was the weakest of the four, by FAR - which is weird because I know technically, in the ring, she's as good as if not superior to all the rest. There's something intangible that she's lacking, and it's not just ring gear that doesn't feel right, or a persona that doesn't feel right (she has both of those feeling wrong) - but there's something else that isn't clicking. I have faith she'll find it, though. She's a great talent.

Cagey

Banned
Just started watching the first episode of Space Dandy.

This opening monologue is incredible.

World Premiere of Space Dandy, I'm on the couch on a Saturday at midnight with some snacks, getting hyped. Wife sits down to passively watch since I've occupied the TV.

First three words of the show: Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.

Me: ....uhh,
Her: :|
Me: But you see...
Her: You're gross. Goodnight.

she watched the rest of the episode anyway and then half the series, JOKES ON HER

Aiii

So not worth it
You think so? I thought Baggy Lunch was the weakest of the four, by FAR - which is weird because I know technically, in the ring, she's as good as if not superior to all the rest. There's something intangible that she's lacking, and it's not just ring gear that doesn't feel right, or a persona that doesn't feel right (she has both of those feeling wrong) - but there's something else that isn't clicking. I have faith she'll find it, though. She's a great talent.

We'll just have to wait and see Sunny Mac.

At least she went out of loatheworthy territory after her heel turn. No more Go-Away heat for Becky from me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We'll just have to wait and see Sunny Mac.

At least she went out of loatheworthy territory after her heel turn. No more Go-Away heat for Becky from me.

She gets it back when she does the headbanging. Good on Graves, who is a poseur in his own right, for being more credible than Baggy.

Becky is great, fuck the haters

OH GOD I USED THE WORD HATERS

I tend to enjoy the "announcer likes/hates this person despite heel/face lines" trope (or the lesser seen Sting "face is friends with heel" one. The whole "You're a good/bad guy so you must get on with all the faces/heels" thing is ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you guys are peer pressuring me into buying a new 3ds. I already have like 3 version of the first one, help me

There's nothing worth buying you can't already play. There you go, uggo.

I mean, I don't disagree. Compare her performance in the match to what she's been doing before - which is, jack shit. Everyone else had stronger performances, but i don't think that's a knock on Lynch here. It was a good as fuck match.

tumblr_njmzs1X0GV1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_njo76gzskr1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Ahh, her looking so good is the 2nd best part of the match besides BOSS winning.
Question: Is there anyone here who DOESN'T read the NXT spoilers? Or TNA Impact spoilers? Or Smackdown spoilers?
I don't but I guess I know somethings about NXT anyway because some fat asses couldn't tag properly.

Sephzilla

Congratulations. Don't buy the TV. Enjoy your quality of life improving, don't make it keep pace with what you earn!

Thanks! Outside of eyeing up a better TV, yeah, I'm just going to enjoy watching my bank account fill up faster. I'm seriously super relieved, I've been busting my behind and trying to grab that brass ring for what feels like years at this point.

WWE stock back up to where I could've broke even if I were still holding onto the stock I bought last year and not gotten greedy as fuck holding onto it for too long before selling at a loss.

Worked myself into a shoot, there.

I imported a Metaknight amiibo instead of dealing with BestBuy.

Of course I went to Toys R Us this morning to get Ike, Dedede, Mega Man, and Sonic an hour before they opened and they were already sold out.

Aka an employee bought them all and is going to scalp them on ebay. Toys R Us is easily the worst people to deal with regarding amiibo (thank God I imported a Lucario)

I will be at Best Buy bright and early next Friday to score Meta Knight and Dedede though, and Wave 3 will be complete.

Ithil

I get the feeling Graves takes his punk and metal music extremely seriously and gets salty that she's using aspects of that in her gimmick. You know, "You're not using the devil horns correctly!!!" serious business.

Cagey

Banned
Nintendo toy to life figures, people are crazy about them.

I googled and still don't quite get it. It's a miniature figurine you put on your WiiU gamepad? What happens then?

Also, I never heard of Skylanders.

I'm getting old.

By saying that sentence, it means I'm already ancient. RIP.

Nothing you need, or want.

Turns out that's true. Never been a collectible guy. If a Magic card wasn't used in a tournament deck, that shit got tossed into a box and never looked at it again.

wtf Space Dandy is from Shinichirō Watanabe

why didn't anyone tell me!

dat's why it's so gud

Top Bottom