• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

AmbitiousOldChanticleer.gif

Vylash

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2ojsue/vince_loves_pulling_ribs_zack_ryder/

Can't believe I never heard about this before, that's just fucking cruel what Vince did to Ryder.

this kind of bullshit is exactly why WWE's backstage environment is so damn toxic, Vince is a cynical piece of shit who delights in toying with the lives of anyone at any given time, and the locker room is a political minefield filled with a bunch of two faced backstabbing carnies

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
this kind of bullshit is exactly why WWE's backstage environment is so damn toxic, Vince is a cynical piece of shit who delights in toying with the lives of anyone at any given time, and the locker room is a political minefield filled with a bunch of two faced backstabbing carnies
Also Miz is a piece of shit who doesn't catch anyone, EVER.

UberTag

Pretty much. And it will never change until Vince is dead or the masochistic fans stop watching and paying them money for shit they hate.

And neither of those things is happening any time soon so I say, "Bring on the Roman era!"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro didn't defect, he's trying to help me out by getting traffic for legitshook.com. I'll have you know he hates the place. He called it "A place with like 60,000 Duncans and Fox318s"

Heel

Sources have told me that former NeoGAF poster strobogo will be in the WrassleGAF Nerd Chat during The Monday Night RAW, loosely using the C Word. More news when I have it, gang.

Stro didn't defect, he's trying to help me out by getting traffic for legitshook.com. I'll have you know he hates the place. He called it "A place with like 60,000 Duncans and Fox318s"

So much like Wrasslegaf's relationship with Raw, he stays there like a battered wife. For shame.

What did I do to get on his bad side?

There's only two things he can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Swiss.

Vylash

i believe the fine folks of reddit should be informed about this, bionic, you know what to do

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway let's not get too focused or caught up with Stro. I'm sure his time at Reddit will give him a greater appreciation for WrassleGAF, which is just what he needed. At the same time, we need to come together and be great with or without him, so he has a nice home to come home to when he does come home - and to make that home for EVERYONE.

Y2Kev's abandoned us, but Besada has our backs now and he's a WCCW guy. What more could we ask for?

The community has taken a hit in the past 24 hours so I'm leaving it to an app vote as to what I should do tonight:

A) break my one week hiatus from watching WWE programming to watch RAW for the better of the community

B) continue my hiatus but post about what I'm doing instead just to make sure everyone knows I'm not watching RAW and that I'm too good for it

C) fuck myself
A

Top Bottom