• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sephzilla

Roman jacked it from Brad Pitt.

achilles-vs-boagrius-o.gif

Oh wow, legit thank you.

Roman's Superman Punch always reminded me of something and I couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder what dirt Slaughter has on Vince or if he was just like the 80s Bill DeMott.

Shitty wrestler, shitty gimmick, shitty look, shitty prescense, shitty promos, ball of fat even in his prime. Yet he's gotten the World title over guys like Rude, Jake, Steamboat, Dibiase, Orndorff, and JYD and he's basically had a job for life.

Sephzilla

I wonder what dirt Slaughter has on Vince or if he was just like the 80s Bill DeMott.

Shitty wrestler, shitty gimmick, shitty look, shitty prescense, shitty promos, ball of fat even in his prime. Yet he's gotten the World title over guys like Rude, Jake, Steamboat, Dibiase, Orndorff, and JYD.

oYs28YC.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pepsi, if you got a problem with Roman's claim, why don't you confront him and lock up? Oh wait, you can't! So shut up, h8r!

Shitty wrestler, shitty gimmick, shitty look, shitty prescense, shitty promos, ball of fat even in his prime. Yet he's gotten the World title over guys like Rude, Jake, Steamboat, Dibiase, Orndorff, and JYD and he's basically had a job for life.

gonna defend this one point.

you were able to slot it into an extremely popular children's cartoon show at the time and no one batted an eye, slaughter was exactly what they were looking for with the concept of rock n' wrasslin'.

Saying Roman Reigns invented the Superman punch is super ignorant, it's like saying Randy Orton invented the Lou Thesz Press when we all know it was Stone Cold

jmdajr

I knew Sgt. Slaughter from the G. I. Joe cartoons. Man he was awesome.
When I saw the real one my soul was crushed.

Travesty Warrior lost the belt to him. At least he looked the part!

MC Safety

You missed Slaughter's first run in the WWF. The guy was a monster.

I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as Slaughter's presence and supposed inability to speak. He's a hall of famer for a reason. He's also had a GI Joe action figure made in his likeness. Schlubs don't get that.

Sephzilla

Kevin Nash invented the ACL injury

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson only got to play as a GI Joe. Sgt Slaughter became a motherfucking GI Joe.

jmdajr

Man I'm sleepy. But I have to stay up late watching this God damn HHH podcast.
It's not everyday you get to sit one on one with the creator of them, COLD STONE STEVEN AUSTIN!

Nekofrog

Banned
A preview of Stone Cold Steven's hard-hitting journalism: "Dig this, Hunter. What about that See-zaro cat? That kid is like a duck to water out there. Whatchu thinkin' on him?"

Austin's vocabulary is a hilarious mix of jive talking and redneck lingo, innit

Top Bottom