• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

UberTag

Only way they could add a storyline or steak to a Bryan - Ziggler match is to make it a number 1 contenders match for the next PPV.
Considering they want Reigns to be cheered as the new babyface I doubt very much that's in the cards unless they want to telegraph a Rollins cash-in.
It's a Mania opener match that will get about 12 minutes or so. Not sure why it needs steak or a storyline.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Strugglemania, maybe
WWE couldn't get Gabriel Iglesias on their best day
3-17-2013+9-39-15+PM.jpg

Alucard

Banned
aaaaaaand there it is

Carny game raised, Titus. But doesn't make it any less true. Don't care if no one clicks on the article, as I don't make any money off it.

I actually just tweeted Cena. "Calling women 'hos' in 2015 is not cool, especially for someone who's the face of anti-bullying initiatives. UR better than that."

I'll let you guys know how the exchange goes.

Did you actually read what was written or just read what you wanted to read? It wasn't about Bryan being "the guy" because he's never been positioned as such. It was more about Reigns NOT being the guy.
Having not read the Observer piece, except for Sunflower's illegal excerpt, I'd just like to say that to be the man, baby, you have to beat the man. And Daniel Bryan beating an injured John Cena does not count, daddy.

Toki767

Having not read the Observer piece, except for Sunflower's illegal excerpt, I'd just like to say that to be the man, baby, you have to beat the man. And Daniel Bryan beating an injured John Cena does not count, daddy.

Roman Reigns will never pin John Cena. This year at least. Maybe for Mania 32 when Cena passes the torch Rock gave him 2 years ago.

Bull Dempsye and Baron Corbin had a very European strong style match on NXT a few weeks ago. What a lovely contest with solid booking. Bull Dempsey is going to draw so much money.

Anyway let's not get too focused or caught up with Stro. I'm sure his time at Reddit will give him a greater appreciation for WrassleGAF, which is just what he needed. At the same time, we need to come together and be great with or without him, so he has a nice home to come home to when he does come home - and to make that home for EVERYONE.

Y2Kev's abandoned us, but Besada has our backs now and he's a WCCW guy. What more could we ask for?
Had Besada answered our newcomer questionnaire?

1. Fave Five?

2. Do you like Daniel Bryan?

3. Do you believe in God?

where are all the rumors?

nothing being reported on what to expect tonight and the locker rooms thoughts on the whole situation going on right now with reigns.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still say I see something in Bull Dempsey. He just hasn't found IT yet, but he'll find what works for him. I have faith.

¡HarlequinPanic!;150322913 said:
where can I find this nerd chat, friend?

You serious bro?

irc.synirc.net
#wrasslegaf

FEEL IT

I'm not sure if I ike the current product where they keep blurring the lines of real and fake controversies. it makes for some interesting moments but the whole sting/authority angle is so stupid. have paul selling the network and addressing fans seriously then going back to being hhh and insult sting. both of them just need to be gone from tv forever. the 90s are over.

I'm not sure if I ike the current product where they keep blurring the lines of real and fake controversies. it makes for some interesting moments but the whole sting/authority angle is so stupid. have paul selling the network and addressing fans seriously then going back to being hhh and insult sting. both of them just need to be gone from tv forever. the 90s are over.

I agree 100%.

Never was a fan of worked shoot stuff, the nadir being "this Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque.

Toki767

where are all the rumors?

nothing being reported on what to expect tonight and the locker rooms thoughts on the whole situation going on right now with reigns.

We're just getting trolled tonight with Axel.

And I think everyone in the locker room knows that Bryan should be getting the Mania title match. There are probably like less than 5 people who are absolutely in favor of Reigns. The problem is those 4 or 5 people are the ones who make all the decisions in the end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure I saw Eva Marie on the cover of a magazine.

Does she ever wrestle?

I think last time she did it was that match where her tampon string was hanging out. Not a good look for anyone, especially for the Red Queen.

Top Bottom