• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sephzilla

Roman Reigns is in the main event picture, stocks go up

sit down smarks, our lord and savior is here

88.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots, you ever watch Black Bart? I think you'd enjoy his shenanigans. Fat-ass outlaw country boy that loves to appeal to the refs about unfair face tactics.

Owens fights for his family.

But he's on the wrong side, and neither of them is bloodied. It's like whoever made that just heard the quote and didn't understand Street Fighter.

Alucard

Banned
Shall we do a favorite five wrestling podcasts?

I think that might be both fun and informative.

1. Live Audio Wrestling (Review-a-Raw, Review-an-Impact, The Law...pretty much the gold standard of pro wrestling podcasting IMO)
2. All Wrestling Week in Review (community-based prerecorded call-in show...hit or miss, but I like the format. And it's freaking LONG every week. Marks and smarks unite. I contribute to it sometimes too)
3. The Old-School Wrestling Podcast (flairchop.com...love listening to these guys talk about angles from the 80s and 90s, reviewing old PPVs, etc.)
4. Austin (best interviewer out there)
5. Jericho (interesting guests)

Also, ya'll need to subscribe to The Mark Remark. Effing brilliant stuff. Here's his review of the Royal Rumble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qftzl7LTGY

imBask

Banned
1- Power Bombcast by GiantBomb
2- Austin
99999- Talk is Jericho HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT FOOOOOOZZZZYYYYYYY HERE'S AN AD AND A SONG BY FOZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY

In all seriousness, I can see where the Goto haters are coming from, in that there's so many more guys that deserve title shots more than him. Okada obviously, but also Shibata, Ibushi, and Naito have all gained higher IWC praise recently than Goto has. He was primed for a run a few years back, but in typical NJPW fashion they pulled him out at the last minute and plugged Tanahashi back in there.

They might give him a 2-3 month pity reign like they gave Nakanishi and Makabe, but I doubt he'll ever get a long run with the gold, if he ever gets it in the first place.

Forget Goto. I want grumpy Nagata kicking the shit out of Styles and Nakamura for their respective titles.

Scottify

Fave Five Fast Food (all that alliteration)
1) Wendy's
2) Chiptole
3) Five Guys
4) Snarf's
5) Silver Mine Subs

Fave Five Bands
1) Metallica
2) KISS
3) Cradle of Filth
4) Cannibal Corpse
5) Nightwish

imBask

Banned
wow you guys are sandwich smarks

Subway is alright, if you go there without that stupid mentality that "it's healthy", it's just fine!

Okay, Benny's is pretty good too. I'll put it in there.

Do shwarma places like Amir's count? Or Boustan's on Crescent?

Amir is dirty enough to be considered a fast food joint I guess

jred2k

decent list, i'd go with

1- Harvey's (canada only, I think)
2- Burger King
3- Subway
4- Wendys
5- La Belle Province (quebec only) / A&W (canada only?)

Fave Five fast food places:

1. Harvey's
2. Subway
3. Wendy's
4. A&W
5. Saint Hubert

Harvey's is terrible. Being able to see them put on the condiments doesn't matter when the burgers are just average frozen patties. If they weren't paired up with Swiss Chalet I'd never have a reason to enter a Harvey's

Alucard

Banned
Just a reminder that this was recently added to round out the ROH 13th Anniversary Show.
6manfull.jpg

Hey look, we know the entire card of the event 2.5 weeks before it happens.

Top Bottom