• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Alucard

Banned
I can't believe we have fast food snobs on WrassleGAF. As if ANY of it is good for you. It's all shit, people. We're talking about your favourite brand of shit smothered in salt, oil, and sugar.

Continuing my attitude era rewatch. The MOST FLAMBOYANT COURAGEOUS CHAMPION EVER Shawn Michaels has lost his smile and now 4 wrestlers battle for the title

WESTERN UNION PRESENTS:

IN YOUR HOUSE: FINAL FOUR

Wreav

Banned
Going back through some of Shane's best spots...man. The balls on that kid. Big, brass balls.

He was going to end up dead at some point, glad he made it out relatively ok.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe we have fast food snobs on WrassleGAF. As if ANY of it is good for you. It's all shit, people. We're talking about your favourite brand of shit smothered in salt, oil, and sugar.

What are you even talking about? I can have a healthy meal anywhere, fast food or not. Classifying it all as "bad for you" means you don't get nutrition concepts.

jred2k

Because we buried it in the ground for how shitty it is and are literally sleeping on top of it?

I enjoyed it for the first few months, but in the fall last year when the product went to shit it just turned in to an hour of Rosenberg and Shoemaker jerking each other off. I haven't listened to a full episode in weeks now.

Alucard

Banned
wow you guys are sandwich smarks

Subway is alright, if you go there without that stupid mentality that "it's healthy", it's just fine!

Amir is dirty enough to be considered a fast food joint I guess

Okay, I'll replace Benny's with Amir's in that case. Love their potatoes and garlic sauce. Mmm.

thumb_600.jpg

So damn bad for you, but so damn good.

Shiv47

It's not snobbish if you think something tastes like shit, though. My poison is White Castle. I know plenty of people, my wife included, who think it's the nastiest shit on this earth, but then eat Subway, which I find equally nasty. <shrugs>

Kacho

Gold Member
Subway is good enough every once in a while. Quiznos is trash tier subs. Best subs in the world are Capriotti's.

Alucard

Banned
What are you even talking about? I can have a healthy meal anywhere, fast food or not. Classifying it all as "bad for you" means you don't get nutrition concepts.

Educate me, man. Give me some healthy fast food places. When I think of fast food, I think of greasy shit you scarf down after attending some kind of concert, game, show, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I'll replace Benny's with Amir's in that case. Love their potatoes and garlic sauce. Mmm.

So damn bad for you, but so damn good.

What's unhealthy about that picture? I see red peppers, chicken, and I don't know what else. I don't see anything bad.

Educate me, man. Give me some healthy fast food places. When I think of fast food, I think of greasy shit you scarf down after attending some kind of concert, game, show, etc.

Anywhere - it all hinges on what you eat.

If I go to McDonalds I can eat 40 chicken mcnuggets, rip the skin off of each one and have a serious huge protein boost. I can eat burgers without their buns. It's health, baby.

Pavaloo

BULL

edit: regarding sandwiches - i'm not a fan of subway, i always get some weird rock/stone material come up in my chicken from time to time and the veggies never taste as "fresh" as that want me to believe. Unfortunately Quiznos is out of business (dat carbonara) and Subway is the only shop in town. cruel, cruel, fate.

Alucard

Banned
What's unhealthy about that picture? I see red peppers, chicken, and I don't know what else. I don't see anything bad.

If I go to McDonalds I can eat 40 chicken mcnuggets, rip the skin off of each one and have a serious huge protein boost. I can eat burgers without their buns. It's health, baby.

If you have to "eat it wrong" to eat it, it doesn't count, man.

In terms of the picture, you're missing on the rice and garlic potatoes underneath, and the salad dressing...and that wad of deeeeelicious garlic sauce on the side is oily and creamy as hell. Tastes awesome, but definitely not good for you.

You must be one of those peckerheads

If not wanting to listen to Rosenberg and Shoemaker massage each other's metaphorical wrestling appreciation colons about what big fans they are and how many wrestlers they talk to and how many women wrestlers Rosenberg wants to fuck makes me a peckerhead, then get me one of those flesh-colored full body suits the Johnsons wore.

Goto needs a more in-your-face gimmick. He's already pretty pandering towards ancient Japanese culture. Get that man a fan and a little stool to sit on, and sip out of a bowl before the match and then THE EMPEROR, HIROOKI GOTO, can go to WAR.

Wrestling and Romance IS pretty great.

Imagine Goto in HUSTLE.

imBask

Banned

eat once at Amir and you'll understand what's wrong with it, it's realllllllllly fat and oily

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
eat once at Amir and you'll understand what's wrong with it, it's realllllllllly fat and oily

But fats and oils are good for you, brother. It's them breads that'll kill ya.

FallingEdge back me up brother

imBask

Banned
But fats and oils are good for you, brother. It's them breads that'll kill ya.

FallingEdge back me up brother

I won't argue with you on that, I don't know THAT much about food. I eat heatlhy, I think

I love chicken, I hate red meat, I eat a lot of vegetables, that's about it. I'm like 5"9' 5"10', 140lb and that's the heaviest i've ever been lol

I know about fat/oil and IBS though, which is why Amir isn't my jam

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BlackGAF our doors are open. We can prove it - Sasha Banks is our Women's Champion. Everyone, welcome our black friends.

Top Bottom