• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

kiguel182

It won't be about Bryan. He didn't even make it half way through the Rumble! What a loser!

He let us all down. Not like Reigns.

But Rusev got eliminated clean. Even cleaner than Bryan got eliminated. Also, Rock never even touched Rusev and was out of the ring before he even came back.

The Rock intervened before the Rumble happened. It's enough to make an angle out of it.

Also, WWE ran a poll about it on their website. It's enough for me.

who wore it better?

6bJi4ZR.jpg

vzi8zCZ.png

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I just read that wwe article from the 29th about HHH's annoucement.

"Perhaps the King of Kings will add another superstar the the title match at Mania. Which competitor is more deserving: Kane, Big Show, Seth Rollins, Curtis?"

lol.

The NXT zone wants Itami to go over which is definitely not the direction NXT brass is heading in, who see Balor as the total package.
Gonna have to go against the NXT Zone here. Finn Balor is a supreme star. Itami still needs a lot of seasoning and solid booking. Finn can compete at the Intercontinental level RIGHT NOW.

UberTag

Gonna have to go against the NXT Zone here. Finn Balor is a supreme star. Itami still needs a lot of seasoning and solid booking. Finn can compete at the Intercontinental level RIGHT NOW.
Intercontinental level? What is that exactly?
Going out every night and losing non-title matches to the likes of Sin Cara and R-Truth?
Yeah, I can see Bálor pulling that off. Dude's not even an entire year younger than Barrett.

If WWE took the IC title seriously, it sure would give a lot of the wrestlers something to do, This weird thing of world title or nothing is stupid.

jred2k

Roman Reigns in all the Fast Lane promotional maaterial while he is being fast tracked for face of the company. WWE is almost as good at this meta stuff as the Young Bucks.

UberTag

If WWE took the IC title seriously, it sure would give a lot of the wrestlers something to do, This weird thing of world title or nothing is stupid.
Would have been smart to elevate it and the US title with the world title on semi-permanent vacation with Brock.
Oh well.

mrboo001

Banned
Yes. First CFL game I watched was the Riders vs Alouettes 2009 Grey Cup game. Hooked ever since and would love to check out Mosaic Stadium or Investors Group field.

Not surprised, during the CFL season you can meet people from all over Canada that are Rider fan in Regina. A new stadium's going up right now, opening in a couple of years so you don't have that much time to check out old Mosaic.

Top Bottom