• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Kaladin

Friends....forget Roman. We're in good times this week......good times.

10945577_784794981570068_9036361653230579070_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to remind everyone how disgusted I was when people were watching the Avatar Rumble and sang along with Rob Conway's theme.

Jesus Christ NJPW you carny bastards
You made this free trial and signup for NJPWWorld way too easy for English viewers, now I'm doomed

Thorakai

I want to remind everyone how disgusted I was when people were watching the Avatar Rumble and sang along with Rob Conway's theme.

Just look at me.
Yeah!
Oh just look at me.
Ain't I a sight to see.
The whole damn world wants to look like me,
but they don't, so just look at me.

Unlike you, I've been around the world.
And unlike you, I've had my way with many many girls.
In the morning, they say the same damn thing.
How can you be so good at everything?
And I say its just so easy for me, it's just so easy.

Each time I stare into my mirror,
It's such a great surprise.
Each time I stare into that mirror baby,
I just have to realize, why they all
take every star in Hollywood,
And thrown them in the sea.
Yeah, take every star in Hollywood baby.
They’re all fallen stars to me.
Watch them burn out in the ocean baby,
then turn around to see.
Me standing in the sunset.
And you can look at me.

Each time I stare into my mirror,
It's such a great surprise.
Each time I stare into that mirror baby,
I just have to realize, why they all look at me.
Just look at me.
Ain’t I a sight to see.
Don’t you wish you look like me.
But you don’t, so just look at me.
You know you don’t.
You know you don’t.
So just look at me.
Look at me.
Um baby.
Just look at me.

We're just getting trolled tonight with Axel.

And I think everyone in the locker room knows that Bryan should be getting the Mania title match. There are probably like less than 5 people who are absolutely in favor of Reigns. The problem is those 4 or 5 people are the ones who make all the decisions in the end.
I don't think the announcement will be "major."

it seems like it's separate from the sting angle even though hhh is making it.

'paul' is playing two characters on raw. his dumb washed up angry hhh authority character for the sting angle and then shoot interview paul to address the fans. I only think things are going to get worse.

should turn reigns heel and align him with the authority

Balor can walk with his countryman to the ring. He'll be "Li'l Fella." For PPVs he can paint himself up with four leaf clovers Lucky Charms and shit. It'll be great.

Stay in NXT.

Look for me marks. I will be in my Okada Redink shirt.

Pretty much my exact seats back in December. Great view.

kiguel182

I'm not sure if I ike the current product where they keep blurring the lines of real and fake controversies. it makes for some interesting moments but the whole sting/authority angle is so stupid. have paul selling the network and addressing fans seriously then going back to being hhh and insult sting. both of them just need to be gone from tv forever. the 90s are over.

Yeah, I agree.

I think shoot stuff might work if the problems are between the wrestlers and it helps the story seem "real" but pretty much breaking kayfabe during the show is a little bollocks. It worked with Bryan and Mania 30 but that was a pretty special circumstance.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Jesus Christ NJPW you carny bastards
You made this free trial and signup for NJPWWorld way too easy for English viewers, now I'm doomed

Hm, is it really? Wrestle Kingdom was my first (and only thus far) New Japan show and I loved it, but the sign up was all in Japanese before. It's worth at least trying out, right?

I really think this whole announcement with HHH is just going to be that Curtis Axel was never eliminated and this whole thing is just a massive troll by Vince.

jmdajr

I read a story that they almost did the "I'm afraid I got some bad news" last time they were in Chicago teasing Punk. I don't get why Vince trolls sometimes, but not others.

kiguel182

The announcement will be about The Rock intervening in the Rumble before Rusev being eliminated.

We will probably get Rusev vs Reigns tonight. It has nothing to do with Bryan, they are just baiting us.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hm, is it really? Wrestle Kingdom was my first (and only thus far) New Japan show and I loved it, but the sign up was all in Japanese before. It's worth at least trying out, right?

Join up breh, now's the time. You can watch Wrestle Kingdom 8! Really awesome show.

Ultratech

I really think this whole announcement with HHH is just going to be that Curtis Axel was never eliminated and this whole thing is just a massive troll by Vince.

It'll probably be something really silly.

(Though what you said would be hilarious. A shame it won't happen.)

I think last time she did it was that match where her tampon string was hanging out. Not a good look for anyone, especially for the Red Queen.

I'm sure there's a joke here.

jmdajr

The announcement will be about The Rock intervening in the Rumble before Rusev being eliminated.

We will probably get Rusev vs Reigns tonight. It has nothing to do with Bryan, they are just baiting us.
It won't be about Bryan. He didn't even make it half way through the Rumble! What a loser!

Alucard

Banned
It's cute how ya'll think Balor will be anything but Sandow tier on the main roster. "Look at 'im, Maggle! This guy's a nerd! Why do people cheer this painted freak?!"

Alucard

Banned

Your post makes the most sense out of anything here in regards to speculations about Raw.

...still not gonna tune in live. Ya'll have fun out there.

Toki767

Your post makes the most sense out of anything here in regards to speculations about Raw.

...still not gonna tune in live. Ya'll have fun out there.

But Rusev got eliminated clean. Even cleaner than Bryan got eliminated. Also, Rock never even touched Rusev and was out of the ring before he even came back.

Kaladin

We'll get Rusev vs Reigns, then Cena will interfere to fuck with Rusev, and at Mania it will be

Brock vs Reigns vs Rusev vs Cena vs The Rock
vs Bryan

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't think the announcement will be "major."

it seems like it's separate from the sting angle even though hhh is making it.

'paul' is playing two characters on raw. his dumb washed up angry hhh authority character for the sting angle and then shoot interview paul to address the fans. I only think things are going to get worse.

should turn reigns heel and align him with the authority

heels have to be able to control, dictate, and carry matches

reigns can't do that

Top Bottom