• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

strotree.gif

the first post-wrasslegaf feud! stro vs. this dbag

So I've not payed attention much since Royal Rumble, but I see on the WWE Fastlane page that we're getting RR vs DB for number 1 contender at Wrestlemania 31? What's the story reason behind this?

Let the record show that March 10, 1997 is the date RAW became RAW IS WAR, featuring an intro where everyone in the main event is fighting in a ring of fire while Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People" plays. It also has the big titan-tron instead of the Raw logo

DMczaf

Let the record show that March 10, 1997 is the date RAW became RAW IS WAR, featuring an intro where everyone in the main event is fighting in a ring of fire while Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People" plays. It also has the big titan-tron instead of the Raw logo

Still New Generation!

What the f*ck does Strobogo know? Nothing.

Hey Strobogo, I know you're reading this right now, hanging on every word. I got a message for you:

Kiss my a**

So now that I have ye Olde Hulu Plus I am wanting to catch up on some older NXT stuff. Anyone have any Chris Hero match recommendations? I hear his match with regal is as good as one would expect. I also hear that Corey Graves and Sami Zayn had a fun feud.

RP912

Banned
Smh I give up on trying to watch The New Beginning in Sendai. This piece of shit video player buffers like crazy. It had to happen during the Ron Conway match.

USw5niv.png

It's a wrap. It's a wrap. Once he gets in his rhythm you might as well pull out your videophones cause he's gonna be knocking in shoots at a proficiency that you've never seen.

There was a 6 man Lucha tag match on this RAW between Pierroth, Heavy Metal, & Pentagon vs Latin Lover, Hector Garza, & Octagon. I'm sure it was good but there was a Chyna segment AND Pillman promo in the middle of it, and so cannot recommend it

Top Bottom