• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I feel like we need to go back to ask how someone as smart as Carnby could be so goddamn wrong about John Wick

Also is the New 3DS charger the same as the old one? Either way, fuck you Nintendo

scabro

DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, N3DS, N3DS XL all use the same charger.

lol kinda reminds me of
xbox-mattrick.jpg

Is Nintendo going to release slightly updated hardware and software every year to sell it to the same niche audience?

They're basically the variant comic book covers of the video game industry.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think there's a chance we see almost everyone on NXT right now with any talent on the main roster in the next year or two.

They could have him dress up as an actual Bull and repackage him as Torito's older brother, and then turn the Matadores heel to feud with them

Follow the money

Carnby

I feel like we need to go back to ask how someone as smart as Carnby could be so goddamn wrong about John Wick

Also is the New 3DS charger the same as the old one? Either way, fuck you Nintendo

Let's keep it in here. Often I say what I mean and say it mean. If I do that in the John Wick thread I'll hurt someone's feelings, make a boo boo, and get banned.

miserable

Is Nintendo going to release slightly updated hardware and software every year to sell it to the same niche audience?

They're basically the variant comic book covers of the video game industry.

is bean breath going to make slightly modified gimmick posts every week to the same WrassleGAF audience?

He's basically the Cena colored t-shirts of the WrassleGAF Universe.

You should tell him about your free healthcare

That's a good idea, get his shoulder fixed up on the UK taxpayer's penny. Although I think with Ishii he's taking a somewhat calculated risk to work injured because he knows his lifespan in wrestling is pretty short; dude's nearly 40 years old.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Although I think with Ishii he's taking a somewhat calculated risk to work injured because he knows his lifespan in wrestling is pretty short; dude's nearly 40 years old.

Meh, 41 year old Tanaka is in better shape than 20 something year old Tanaka and has better matches.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Meh, 41 year old Tanaka is in better shape than 20 something year old Tanaka and has better matches.

Tatanka is literally the wrestler I dread the most coming out when rewatching 1993-1994 RAW. I loved him as a kid but his matches are bad. He might be the worst wrestler on the roster during those years and that's really saying something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tatanka is literally the wrestler I dread the most coming out when rewatching 1993-1994 RAW. I loved him as a kid but his matches are bad. He might be the worst wrestler on the roster during those years and that's really saying something.

Wrong Ta--, friend.
c0081013_4afe2327b4b49.gif

DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, N3DS, N3DS XL all use the same charger.

That's the thing. I've got like 20 of these chargers at my house. Anyone who bought a Nintendo handheld in the last like 10 years already has one. I've got one in my bedroom, one downstairs, one at work, and a whole bunch more in a drawer. Nintendo hasn't included a charger with their handhelds in Japan or Europe for a while now. It just now hit America.

Besides, the charger is like $5. The Vita not coming with any memory and Sony charging obscene sums of money for it was much more egregious.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't get it. Why are hundreds of people who haven't played the game telling someone who has played it...that he was wrong? What am I missing here?

But but, they played it on easy/he's lying/all single player modes these days are this short/RE games are this short, etc, etc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My favorite quote from that thread is that the youtuber "has an agenda" because "he broke street date."

Face it, the video is 5 and a half hours long and half of that is unskippable cutscenes. He accurately showed how long the game is.

Top Bottom