• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

Foak1Cf.jpg

Not surprised, during the CFL season you can meet people from all over Canada that are Rider fan in Regina. A new stadium's going up right now, opening in a couple of years so you don't have that much time to check out old Mosaic.
They truly are the Packers of the CFL.

NYR

We heard you didn't like the rumble - well, I am here to announce...the second Andre the Giant battle royal announcement!

Not surprised, during the CFL season you can meet people from all over Canada that are Rider fan in Regina. A new stadium's going up right now, opening in a couple of years so you don't have that much time to check out old Mosaic.

Yeah I saw some pictures of the construction of new Mosaic and am curious if I should make my travel plans sooner or not. My CFL Fandom started with the Riders but I honestly watch every game televised here in the U.S. though I am not an Alouettes guy end have yet to develop an opinion on the Redblacks.

Top Bottom