• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Bowser

I can almost feel the microdicks springing.

tpnJxAl.gif

GreedZen

Banned
Tuned in and saw the end of Roman vs Kane, then saw that Show and Bryan are gonna go at it later >_> If this company lasts another decade it gonna be the same crap isn't it. Kane vs New Guy 1 and Show vs New Guy 2; good grief.

Vince sr died at 69 and his mother (90) is still alive. Vince is 69 so my morbid math says we may have another 21+ years of this. Kill me now.

Paige vs Summer again........ At least Thursday's match wasn't half bad.

UberTag

Last Wednesday we had four women competing for a title like serious athletes and putting on a great show. Tonight we have... well this.
The hilarious part is that "this" is what those same four women will be doing in the WWE instead of competing for a title like serious athletes once they get promoted to RAW.

The hilarious part is that "this" is what those same four women will be doing in the WWE instead of competing for a title like serious athletes once they get promoted to RAW.

Which is exactly why Brie of all people said she wouldn't even want to be promoted if she were in NXT.

Top Bottom