• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

That was literally as bad as Warrior complete no selling the pedigree lol

ultimate-warrior-no-sell-pedigree-o.gif

Fox318

At least Dolph didn't look like a bitch.

Why the fuck would JBL say "Welcome back to raw"? you want these guys to look like stars.

UberTag

Hopefully they feed Bray to Reigns after Mania. No sense wasting this Wyatt build on one match against old man Taker.

Kicking out at 2 which most people do isn't a no sell. Standing up right after taking it is a no sell.
I consider it a no sell when I can't even count on my hands the times I seen someone lose to the fameasser I honestly consider his finisher fameasser + zig zag since he rarely wins with one alone

Mengetsu

So Orton returns screws Rollins and DB vs Roman is a lock for Roman to win and crush everyones dreams once and for all while Vince laughs?

GQman2121

Banned
So Roman's title shot is on the line at the PPV now?

Basically, they're running the same program from last year with Danielson again, right? He wins to earn the shot and then goes on the WM.

sephi22

Seth is so fucking good. My favorite now right behind DB but he's slowly gaining on him.
What do you like so much about DB?
I was a DB mark during Mania but since then I've realized how booty butt cheeks he is on the mic. Rollins is almost as good as Bryan in the ring and way better on the mic.

Top Bottom