• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Smh WWE you not pulling me in *sees Bad News Brown*

FUCK....I'm not falling for the bait :(

Fall for it. They also upped individual shows that were pivotal or important moments in black wrestling history. Pretty dope...

XenoRaven

pyjZdIl.jpg
Uncanny.

Kaladin

Worth crossposting - new Network content, some dope old shit:

Vault
Wwe Honors Black History Month
Hall of Fame: Ernie Ladd - 02/01/2015
Madison Square Garden 2/2/76 - 02/01/2015
Mid-South Wrestling 209 - 02/01/2015
Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 600 - 02/01/2015
Mark Henry - 02/01/2015
Ernie Ladd Feature - 02/01/2015
The Rock and Booker T - 02/01/2015
Cryme Tyme and Ron Simmons - 02/01/2015
Johnson and Atlas Feature - 02/01/2015
Ron Simmons Feature - 02/01/2015
The Bruise Brothers - 02/01/2015
Bo Bo Brazil Feature - 02/01/2015
Iceman King Parsons - 02/01/2015
The PYT Express - 02/01/2015
Bad News Allen - 02/01/2015
Ernie Ladd - 02/01/2015
Thunderbolt Patterson - 02/01/2015
NWA World Wide Wrestling 4201 - 02/01/2015
Mid-South Wrestling 123 - 02/01/2015
Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 546 - 02/01/2015
All-Star Wrestling 2/28/76 - 02/01/2015
GWF Major League Wrestling 54 - 02/01/2015
WCCW 196 - 02/01/2015
Championship Wrestling 12/6/83 - 02/01/2015
WCW Main Event 620 - 02/01/2015
Hall of Fame: Bobo Brazil - 02/01/2015
Hall of Fame: Tony Atlas - 02/01/2015

Mid-South, Mid-Atlantic, WCW Main Event?, GWF.....the fuck is all this?

They're pushing for those Feb subs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching the Mid-Atlantic show they uploaded. Forgot completely that Rotundo used to use an Airplane Spin as his finisher and it wasn't a comedy spot.

RP912

Banned
Fall for it. They also upped individual shows that were pivotal or important moments in black wrestling history. Pretty dope...

After the crap I had to go through with cancelling my subscription and getting charged two times...I'm sitting this out :/. Not even Ahmed Johnson and New Jack can bring me back to the network.

I would lose my shit if they include a few New Jack matches this month though

I've never actually watched Lucha Underground because it's not real Pro Wrestling but do they have a working relationship with AAA? Because I saw Konnan cut a classic heel (bad guy) promo on Guerra de Titanes (Clash of the Titans).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've always always always loved Bad News Allen/Brown. It's a shame he was born just 10 years too early - his WWE stuff when the WWE was really heating up was ill-timed as he was on his way out. Watching old footage of him, he's a hellacious guy and really good on the mic. There's plenty of Canadian footage of him pre-WWE though, hope to see more of it on the Network.

I've never actually watched Lucha Underground because it's not real Pro Wrestling but do they have a working relationship with AAA? Because I saw Konnan cut a classic heel (bad guy) promo on Guerra de Titanes (Clash of the Titans).

The relationship between LU and AAA is weird. There is a talent sharing agreement in place since it allows AAA wrestlers to get exposure in the US but the story lines don't line up. For instance Sexy Star is a face in the US and a heel in Mexico and its the opposite of that for Ivelisse.

Striker

Thought I'd try the free month. Just plan on canceling before the end of the month! Time to catch some '97 WWF/WCW events.

Kaladin

DC6uXUf.jpg

Can't wait....

and for those of you who say why did I get 2k15....

A) I buy these every year, regardless of how bad...

and

B) If I had got a PS4 and Dying Light without the deal Amazon was running, I would have paid $492.18 for it. So the way I see it, I paid $10.67 for WWE 2k15, and I'm okay with that.

DC6uXUf.jpg

Can't wait....

and

B) If I had got a PS4 and Dying Light without the deal Amazon was running, I would have paid $492.18 for it. So the way I see it, I paid $10.67 for WWE 2k15, and I'm okay with that.

add me, friend

PSN: FallingEdge

T.A.L

DC6uXUf.jpg

Can't wait....

and

I know the feeling, I purchase every year regardless. It has it's problems true but I have played worse. I buy systems for the games. GameCube , for wrestling games. OG xbox wrestling games.I bought a dreamcast for royal rumble. I will never judge you.

Marvel

could never
Add me too friends, PSN: Assassio

I'll be coming in a couple weeks hopefully. I'm seriously considering buying 2k15 myself... I haven't played a last gen or current wrestling game ever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeeeezus christ the Briscos are over as fuck in Mid-Atlantic. Place is going batshit crazy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gary Hart promo on this ep of Mid-Atlantic too. God damn he's my favorite manager of all time for a reason. What a talker. He's sweating like hell here, too - you know damn well they have no AC in this building.

Meltzer highlighted it real well last night when he said that all of the people who could hide Roman's weaknesses are babyfaces. That really isn't good.

scabro

if wwe were smart they would have the authority dump seth and pick up roman.

you can have suit wearing smug ass arrogant heel reigns who is getting booed anyway, and your next huge mega face in rollins.

its like getting two birds stoned at once

Top Bottom