• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

somedevil

6 hours of TV in which they make almost no ad money.

If they told WWE to take a hike (which is kinda what they did the last offer) where the hell is the WWE going to go?

Only place I could see WWE going is to spike as a lead in to Bellator.

Where is your proof they made no ad money?

somedevil

Isn't that why Destination America dropped TNA? Advertisers feel the the fake sports audience has no buying power.

Your comparing TNA to WWE. USA has NBC who been helping WWE get more Advertisers. They got Coke to back the Slammy awards. Plus they have the ESPN segments as well.

So they are way better off than TNA right now.

Surge

It's nice that Vince is giving us false hope of Ambrose winning and trying to sway us away from the obvious outcome.

BALEE DAT

Heroman

Banned
Wait , F5 is a pun tornado
vSmve.gif

GunBR

It's nice that Vince is giving us false hope of Ambrose winning and trying to sway us away from the obvious outcome.

BALEE DAT

Yep
I'm fooling myself that they will take away the IC title from Ambrose to give him the WHC at Mania
I know, it's 0 chances of happening, but is better that face the reality of King Reigns

jonjonaug

A couple of guys who haven't won a match in forever in Stardust and Tyler Breeze getting an IC title shot because?

Makes sense in story, plan is to screw over Ambrose. Same thing happened a couple years back when Ambrose had to face a Battle Royal to keep his US Title.

Top Bottom