• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Tagyhag

Wasn't the Stardust gimmick supposed to die?

Also, I thought about HHH headlining Wrestlemania and you know what? His entrance alone is going to worth it.

Surge

I'd be fine with Owens winning if it means that down the road he eventually starts a program with Sami in time for Wrestlemania.

Toki767

They're either going to do something really stupid and take the IC title from Ambrose or they're going to do something really stupid and get Ambrose even more over.

KingBroly

Banned
my guess is there building ambrose for either taker or brock thats the only thing i can think of why there trying to make ambrose important right now.

Nope

Cena's facing Taker

They give zero shits about Ambrose because they view him as a threat to making Roman look strong.

Fox318

Why is roman even in this feud if he isnt gonna do shit?
Keeps him off TV while 2 over performers cut promos on each other while he steals the win on Ambrose so they can finish their McMahon-Dwayne Johnson family drama and they set Ambrose up as a heel for august.

Why is roman even in this feud if he isnt gonna do shit?

Because swerve bro.

11409%2B-%2Bautoplay_gif%2Bgif%2Blaughing%2Bmicrophone%2Bmonday_nitro%2Bsmiling%2Bvince_russo%2Bwcw.gif

UberTag

I wonder how well UFC would get over with their fans if they introduced commercial breaks mid-match into the Octagon and told their fighters to hold off on any meaningful offense until after the commercials were over.

Top Bottom