• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Jopie

Any chance of a triple threat/fatal fourway/ whatever the hell you call 5 people at once for Mania? I don't see any one on one match with HHH that has a main event feel.

Fox318

it would be nice if they addressed the crowd behind them instead of just facing hard cam.

Better yet do we even need a hard cam in 2016?

What are the final 2 hours going to be filled with, exactly? What's the main event, for that matter? Though I appreciate WWE getting Ambrose and New Day out in the first hour so I can turn this off.
I'm bummed as fuck that Henry didn't become a full New Day member.
Same. Might as well compile all the racism in one place, and he'd get more exposure from it.

Barrage

Owens should've never lost the title if it was going to lead to this.

And then why exactly would Ambrose, coming out a loss, be buyable in the main event of Fastlane/WM?

And dont say "noone believes Ambrose will win," ive read plenty of "well maybe he'll win" posts/articles. The win gave Ambrose momentum.

Heroman

Banned
zIVPQzs.jpg

And then why exactly would Ambrose, coming out a loss, be buyable in the main event of Fastlane/WM?

And dont say "noone believes Ambrose will win," ive read plenty of "well maybe he'll win" posts/articles. The win gave Ambrose momentum.

The momentum was from Ambrose being the final 2 in the Royal Rumble along with HHH. Plus he's in the main event of Fastlane because he was the final men that lasted in the event, not because he's IC champ.

Take away the title and this build up would not have changed at all.

Top Bottom