• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

DMczaf

jp-yWRESTLING-articleLarge.jpg

Da Meltz wins again

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow. Should have been Kurt Angle. Taker is even more of a mess than Kurt.

Taker just needs one of those elevators old people use to get up the stairs.

Were there any rumors of Shane coming back or this Undertaker match happening?

I haven't been following The Scoops™ or The Dirtsheets® and now I feel like I got got.

Sabucin

The only downside of this match is that there is no way Shane is leaving Wrestlemania as a winner, so he is back just for this.

That's a shame because the idea of he running Raw as a character could make a big change.

In his hometown? No way.

I still think Cena will somehow get involved. Cena vs Taker with McMahons in either corner. I guess they delaying it till Cena is given the clear.

This right here. Shane will have a representative. I'm guessing Cena or Sting as the cell will help Sting stay alive.

This company is unfathomably bad when it's off, but holy fuck is it something special when it's on. This is why we sit through bullshit Raw after bullshit ppv. Something special takes place sooner or later and it's something we need to see as it happens, not just hear about it afterward.

Just like this.

bbd23

GOD DAMN my internet went down

taker vs shane????

WHAT?

HOW?

Hell in a cell?

TAKER IS GOING TO JOB TO SHANE AT MANIA?

HELLO?

JTripper

This match could represent if WWE is really ready for change depending on who wins. I'm so excited for wrestlemania now. This just became the main event in my mind and I honestly could care less about Roman winning now.

Holy shit Shane O Mac is back!

shanafan

Shane got on the mic and thanked the crowd for the response during commercial break.

Place went nuts for him. Hope it reflected well on TV!

That was an awfully confusing series of events.

Shane helped Vince out with something (or blackmailed him?) and was able to keep his stake in the company. He obviously has bargaining leverage over Vince so why would he agree to a match? Seems like a poor idea.

Also Undertaker vs a 46 year old who's wrestled maybe a dozen matches in his life doesn't sound like the best match.

Here's a reminder of how good Shane is when he's not falling off of shit:

CkapL.gif

orioto

Good Art™
Well fuck... And that was the biggest pop i've ever seen in RAW.

In the end the mcmahons win. They are the biggest heels, the biggest faces.. It's all about them!

But then who will people cheer for at mania ? Are they sure they want people to be against taker ?

thefro

Shane & Undertaker have a combined age of 96 (97 by Wrestlemania as Taker turns 51)

Hogan & Piper were only 44 & 43 for "Age in the Cage" in WCW during Halloween Havoc in 1997.

The only downside of this match is that there is no way Shane is leaving Wrestlemania as a winner, so he is back just for this.

That's a shame because the idea of he running Raw as a character could make a big change.

Not necessarily. Streak is gone. No DQ. Anything could happen.

Top Bottom