• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My brother is at RAW and said that during the commercial Shane thanked the crowd and said that he will never forget that moment for the rest of his life.

As for the angle, Shane has to have an outsider help him win or this match is pointless. Kurt Angle? Sting? Daniel Bryan?

Jerm411

Does anyone really think Shane is sticking around....?

Painfully obvious to me that this is strictly just to get some WM buzz and frankly because they had no one else for Taker.

Not necessarily. Streak is gone. No DQ. Anything could happen.

It doesn't matter if streak is gone. If Shane wins it would damage the streak further. It wouldn't make Brocks win feel as special as it did. Especially if Taker loses to Shane of all people.

Makes no sense.

Perfect scenario would have been Triple H vs Shane and Taker vs Reigns.

Man you guys are bloodthirsty. I dont want to see Shane do something dumb :(

Also, there is no way he is winning. Taker's only loss will be Lesnar's, and Im guessing we'll have to see this lockbox happen

God knows the company wont actually change after Mania.

UberTag

Combined age of Wrestlemania 32's main event participants... 96.

Already anticipating the double turn swerve where we all cheer for Shane to win only for him to have been in cahoots with his family all along.
They'll brag about working the marks and how they fooled everyone. How dumb we all were!
And then we'll have some Roman / Taker vs. Triple H / Shane match for the next PPV.

I marked out too... for a little bit.

Does anyone really think Shane is sticking around....?

Painfully obvious to me that this is strictly just to get some WM buzz and frankly because they had no one else for Taker.

They have a storyline where if someone wins something meaningful happens, and if the other wins nothing changes. Those storylines never end with the "nothing changes" option. Go back decades. It never happens.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Shane is back for a month only I hope the company finally folds.

Owzers

Shane wins, Rollins comes back and threatens to kill Roman Reigns in the ring unless Shane gives control back to Stephanie.

Man you guys are bloodthirsty. I dont want to see Shane do something dumb :(

Also, there is no way he is winning. Taker's only loss will be Lesnar's, and Im guessing we'll have to see this lockbox happen

God knows the company wont actually change after Mania.

The lockbox has the pictures of Ms. Elizabeth that Ric Flair took

ylriMbc.jpg

That second sentence seriously made me lol. Politicians should settle blackmail in this manner.

Jerm411

They have a storyline where if someone wins something meaningful happens, and if the other wins nothing changes. Those storylines never end with the "nothing changes" option. Go back decades. It never happens.

True but no one knows "what's on the line"...just if Shane wins he gets RAW. There's no stakes if he loses, he'll lose a mythical lockbox lol.

JTripper

It doesn't matter if streak is gone. If Shane wins it would damage the streak further. It wouldn't make Brocks win feel as special as it did. Especially if Taker loses to Shane of all people.

Makes no sense.

Perfect scenario would have been Triple H vs Shane and Taker vs Reigns.

Now that would just be disrespectful. As much as I'm not excited to see Roman win, they unfortunately have to stick to the story now and if they were to take Roman out of the title scene last minute it would just not look good.

Sure, Shane is probably gonna lose but at least Wrestlemania is exciting now as opposed to last night haha. I'm still looking forward to a great match, Shane loss or not.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So we've got:

Triple H vs Ramen for the WHC
Bork vs Dean Ambrose (presumably in a No-DQ match)
Shane vs The Undertaker in a HIAC match

I'll be honest, my interest has been piqued.

Heroman

Banned
My brother is at RAW and said that during the commercial Shane thanked the crowd and said that he will never forget that moment for the rest of his life.

As for the angle, Shane has to have an outsider help him win or this match is pointless. Kurt Angle? Sting? Daniel Bryan?

If Cena ready it cena, if not it him by himself.

RBH

Did you brother say what Vince said that caused him to get censored?

Now that would just be disrespectful. As much as I'm not excited to see Roman win, they unfortunately have to stick to the story now and if they were to take Roman out of the title scene last minute it would just not look good.

Sure, Shane is probably gonna lose but at least Wrestlemania is exciting now as opposed to last night haha.

I said perfect scenario would have been.

Not that it should happen now.

I still see Cena in a few weeks saving the day. Most likely interrupting the Undertaker and asking if he wants a real fight.

Son Of D

Are Reigns and HHH screwed? It's likely that Taker vs Shane will be the craziest match in terms of spots and booking.

Also I'm worried that Shane will do an over the top spot which he shouldn't really do at his age.

Top Bottom