• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

It's gonna be kinda weird if it's babyface Shane vs. babyface Taker. In fact, Shane winning giving him control over WWE probably makes him more of a babyface than Taker, honestly.

I'm hoping Take at least goozles him off the top of the cell somehow. classic crazy shane.

...goozle?

It's gonna be kinda weird if it's babyface Shane vs. babyface Taker. In fact, Shane winning giving him control over WWE probably makes him more of a babyface than Taker, honestly.

I'm hoping Take at least goozles him off the top of the cell somehow. classic crazy shane.
Goozle me, 'Take.

Shane McMahon, 1/15/1970 - 4/3/2016

iMax

Undertaker's been heel for his two Lesnar matches this year though, right?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Odds that Owens shows up to squash a jobber in between now and the Roman Event?

DMczaf

There's a "Ronda Rousey wants to play Samus" thread and people are legit excited about that idea.

Furious 7 made like $2B, these people must have seen it right?!

Charlotte is a really good heel. I'm digging all the small little things she does
I agree. People don't like her stiff mic delivery but that's the point? She's being condescending and talking to everyone like they're children

Brie is not very good and Charlotte can't be expected to carry an entire match with the odds stacked so heavily against her lol

Jarrod38

hQAJGE2.gif

Top Bottom