• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Bubba T

Everyone is ruined after a Cena feud.

John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love how Cole has the exact same prepared speech for Reigns that he does for Cena.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel for the League of Nations. They all four decent singles characters who have been ruined by terrible booking.

They will have the honor of being last eliminated by Stro-Man in the Battle Royale though.

UberTag

I love how Cole has the exact same prepared speech for Reigns that he does for Cena.
What works for Cena will work just fine for Cena's replacement. Of course he's going to trot out the same 'ole "love him or hate him, you can't question his heart" nonsense.
Anyone in that arena not heading to their car right now secretly loves Roman Reigns.

Angry Grimace

I really wish Roman would learn to time his Superman Punch better for running opponents. Dude is always late as fuck.

Top Bottom