• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

hQAJGE2.gif

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

DMczaf

I'm finally catching up on the beginning of Raw.

I don't like this...this all feels too familiar...Wrestlemania....every corner....no....NO!!

DMczaf

Roman's theme has such an anti-pop sound. It's just this generic thud.

The SHIELD theme worked so well because of SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

As opposed to the deep story and acting in the previous Metroid games?

she's not even good enough to act in a youtube fanfic movie though. legit the most robotic actress i've ever seen on screen.

god damn i hope they bring shane out in a couple more raws and make this a big feud with stephanie/hhh.

he can't win against taker without help. he should bring some lackeys of his own to beef with the inevitable authority lackeys during that taker fight and get the pin. plz WWE.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Guys Kevin Owens wasn't on the show? Maybe they're mad at him for not washing his hands after he took a whiz after his match and will be jobbing to the Miz on SmackDown? Guys? Guys?! GUYS!?

How huge of a pop would there have been if when Steph was like "Is it true, dad?" you just hear "OH IT'S TRUE! IT'S DAMN TRUE!" over the speakers and Angle's music hits.

gnexus

Roman's theme has such an anti-pop sound. It's just this generic thud.

The SHIELD theme worked so well because of SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

They should add in a "IF YOU SMELL WHAT MY COUSIN IS COOKING?" for the intro.

For his heel run, of course.

Toki767

"For the first time since learning who his Mania opponent will be, HHH will be on Smackdown."

Gee, this is the first Smackdown since Fast Lane and HHH was on Smackdown last week. That is some really bad attempt at trying to make an appearance sound special.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when they gave Sheamus a run with the strap for like 3 weeks

good times

Top Bottom