• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Oersted

giphy.gif

Jamie OD

Just came back from my local indie OTT Wrestling and it was a mental show tonight. Main event was Pete Dunne Vs Ryan Smiles Vs Will Ospreay and they blew the roof off of the place. If it ever surfaces online you have to watch it. Crazy dives and spots in front of a crowd that is starved for that kind of wrestling. It was Ospreay's first time wrestling in Dublin and by the end of it he became the most over guy to ever step foot in the company. He also teased that he won't be around for much longer and the next time we see him wrestle we'll pay "nine ninety nine" to watch it (he never said dollars or yen).

That wasn't the only crazy thing that happened. The entire show was built around the popular Irish sitcom Father Ted and the special guests were the comedians who played Eoin McLove ("I have no willy"), Father Damo (whistle thief) and Father Stone (Ted's really boring friend) on the show. All three of them interefered in the tag title match in character and McLove no sold a low blow. It was surreal to see this happen before my eyes.

So yeah, awesome time tonight. I really hope the main event shows up online and gets a lot of views because it was incredible live. I think OTT is setting up a Vimeo site so fingers crossed. Now I have an ICW show to look forward to tomorrow night. Also Father Ted themed although it's just the show name for this one. Mental weekend.

Huh so Roman had to actually have surgery on his nose and it was because of something that happened during a house show match with Sheanmus.

Christ. Dude is murdering the roster.

Question for those who listen to Stone Cold's Podcast...

I've listened to a bunch, but does Stone Cold ever mention Debra? Or is it obvious he's avoiding ever mentioning her?

the_standard

Neo Member
Question for those who listen to Stone Cold's Podcast...

I've listened to a bunch, but does Stone Cold ever mention Debra? Or is it obvious he's avoiding ever mentioning her?

I don't recall him mentioning her, Also he never mentions his 3 kids like ever! Notice how silent he gets anytime a guest starts gushing about there kids. To be fair I think they all grew up in the UK with his first wife. Maybe "he's protecting his gimmik"

Top Bottom