• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Pipebombs being dropped something fierce.
0zd0W6q.gif

Motivate yourself by watching the HHH "Beautiful Day" vignettes for his quad repair.

I wonder did he put up with these spasms after surgery. These things have been killings me this morning. Whenever, I get somewhat sleep my hip will start locking up. It is painful.

How is there not a gif of Steve Blackman hitting Ken Shamrock with a car then walking off like nothing. Had me in tears
That fact that he carried a briefcase around is all hilarious.

STARDOM have launched their streaming service on youtube;

STARDOM World - 14 day trial, $4.99 a month after

There's only one show available at present, featuring a Goddess of STARDOM Tag Title match between Thunder Rock (Io Shirai & Mayu Iwatani) vs Viper & Caitlyn Diemond, but they'll be uploading matches daily and the service will supposedly feature every STARDOM show from here on out.

Looks like if a show takes place on a Saturday, then matches from the show will go up throughout the week until the main event is made available on Friday - so all STARDOM shows within a week or so for $4.99 a month, doesn't sound too bad tbh.

Think I'll wait for more to go up but. This is cool

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
How in the world did Rock vs Hogan not main event Mania 18? That would be like if Punk vs Jericho main evented Mania 28 instead of Rock vs Cena. Solid match or not, we all know what the bigger match was.

Menome

Watching Street Fighter. It's been nearly half an hour and there's been no proper one-on-one fighting. The closest we came had a run-in from an APC stopping the match-up.

Double-checking I didn't stick on an Attitude Era episode of RAW.

Watching Street Fighter. It's been nearly half an hour and there's been no proper one-on-one fighting. The closest we came had a run-in from an APC stopping the match-up.

Double-checking I didn't stick on an Attitude Era episode of RAW.

I think that's the closest you'll come all film long.

At least visually they did my man Vega justice, especially when you consider the majority of the cast like conmen Ryu and Ken or Hawaii native E Honda.

Hey maybe that last one is actually a subtle nod to Yokozuna?

Menome

I think that's the closest you'll come all film long.

At least visually they did my man Vega justice, especially when you consider the majority of the cast like conmen Ryu and Ken or Hawaii native E Honda.

Hey maybe that last one is actually a subtle nod to Yokozuna?

Yeah, Vega actually looks, y'know, Spanish.

As for the rest of it, I don't know if I could have sat through it without Raul Julia as M.Bison.

painey

Playing Smackdown v Raw 2011 and its actually awesome. The storylines are better than anything WWE has had in a long time (and probably the only time I ever heard Evan Bourne talk) yet despite HHH having the WORST voice acting in the game he is featured predominately, and despite finishing Jerichos career as champ, the season ends with HHH celebrating over a beaten Y2J. He can't even put people over virtually.

Just watching the Austin McMahon cage match from The St Valentines Day Massacre and it just occurred to me that if 53 year old Vince McMahon bumped like this, then 46 year old Shane O will be able to deliver plenty at Mania.

Watching WrestleMania 15 now. Michael Cole has very short memory. "King, I don't think we've ever seen Mankind carted out of here on a stretcher."

You saw just that at the very last PPV you numpty.

TheFuzz

I don't get it.....

The only reason JBL held the title on Smackdown is because It was recorded on Tuesdays. Since Triple H only wanted to be on Raw, he didn't work on Smackdown. The joke is that if you work the same show as Hunter, you won't hold the title for very long until he will want it for himself. Since he has so much pull, he always got what we wanted.

Anth0ny

Really looking forward to Shane jumping off the cell.

I really think they're going to do this. It's the biggest wrestlemania of all time, Taker throwing Mankind off the cell is probably the most famous/replayed clip in WWF history, and Taker is facing the only opponent who is "allowed" to do such a dangerous spot.

Top Bottom