• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
but thats not a dq....

oh dear god are they trying to do what tom hardy did in warrior where he came, won fast and left just as quick...

KingBroly

Banned
The actual standard of the wrestling is miles ahead of what it was week in week out on TV. Everything else though....

The guys in the ring may be more athletic, but they don't know fucking shit about pacing or match psychology. Doesn't seem like they care, either.

ElRenoRaven

Seriously though what's Ryback's purpose?

Beats me. We talk about underrated talents all the time but Ryback is the prime example of an overrated talent. Guy has no charisma at all, can't even cut a promo without laser focusing on the cue cards, and just does not put on a good match.

The only reason I can think he still has a job is that he has Vince's favorite look.

The Undertaker has escaped death in the past, a Revenant of sorts

Ambrose has risen to the top, despite his size, one might call him The Big Short

Brock Lesnar may very well turn Dean Ambrose.....IN SIDE OUT

Beats me. We talk about underrated talents all the time but Ryback is the prime example of an overrated talent. Guy has no charisma at all, can't even cut a promo without laser focusing on the cue cards, and just does not put on a good match.

The only reason I can think he still has a job is that he has Vince's favorite look.
I honestly would prefer Ryborg over Reigns.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how JBL can't figure out if he's supposed to be rooting for or against New Day

ngower

I just bought four tickets to Smackdown in Boston before Mania. I shouldn't drink and watch wrasslin.

(Do I subconsciously think this RAW is an episode of Smackdown? Cause it's terrible)

Syder

From the neck down, but his face...and ...ok fam queue the Ryback gifs.
Sorry.

65i7xuY.gif

Zach

I know you guys are having your 2016 RAW party, but the Brawl for All is about to begin on this '98 RAW that I'm watching and I'm puuumped.

Top Bottom