• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

ScribbleD

Wait what?! Why do people hate the New Day now? (Although this promo is pretty bad)

GAF turns on everyone eventually. Go back a few years and you'll see a lot of love for Bray, Ziggler, and the Usos. Now? Not so much. New Day is just going to be the latest in that trend.

ngower

GAF turns on everyone eventually. Go back a few years and you'll see a lot of love for Bray, Ziggler, and the Usos. Now? Not so much. New Day is just going to be the latest in that trend.

I still love Bray and Ziggler :(

Can't we all just hate on Ryback together?

They're really going to make Y2AJ a long term thing?

This better end with a split to see who faces Owens for IC title

I have a feeling they're gonna go the route of making Y2AJ win the tag titles at WM and then I see them losing it at extreme rules and then Jericho turns on AJ and they feud till payback then Jericho leaves after putting AJ over. AJ enters money in the bank and they tease a win but that's ruined by KO and then we get an AJ and KO feud leading up to Summer Slam where AJ wins the IC title.

Cagey

Banned
Because people eventually grow to dislike things when it's more of the same for too long. Internet has no attention span.
New Day has gotten worse, not stayed the same. They sound like 19 year old white dudes sharing memes they found on Instagram.

They are better than that and have shown it though.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I'll never forget, the guy walks into frame one time and stares at cue card. reads his own fucking name and ad libs "yyyyeah it's the big guy" in a whisper that wasn't supposed to be heard.. It was fucking embarrassing.

then how he gestured and showed the camera how he would set someone up for his finisher lol with that blank stare

Syder

Why is Y2AJ becoming a long term thing? I swear to God, if Jericho is a tag champ in 2016....it's just stupid.
AJ Styles Hype Train Status =

tumblr_midz08hLNY1rm146oo1_400.gif

Top Bottom