• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

taker suspended for 90 days?

ZV3dpiv.gif

JTripper

The fact that they just promoted the match as being the death of Shane makes me excited for a violent match at WM, but Shane is winning.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is the worst angle in the universe and the undertaker is involved for practically no reason

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
GAF makes jokes that Taker is gonna take five minutes to get to the ring to cut a 30 second promo. Then it happens.

More like 15 seconds.

That's not even a promo, that's just saying 2 sentences.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
did something screw up, i feel like this was an audible or something, they seriously couldnt have planned it THAT bad

Vestal

Talk about destroying what little they had going from last week with this SHOW.. HOLY FUCK 1 stumble after the other.. WWE took 2 steps forward last week, and 20 steps back tonight.

Really that was a damn rip off, could've done something really interesting with Taker and we get nothing. His entrance was literally longer than his time in the ring.

Top Bottom