• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
so it sounds like they gave Owens the ol 50/50? vintage WWE.

Countouts are basically not counted as actual decisions anywhere. It's as if the match never happened.

They are just throwing shit at the wall right now in the hopes something sticks because they have to fill 4 more Raws without making the participants actually fight.

The average match length tonight is hovering right around 4 minutes. Which is 1/4 the length of the opening promo and about 10 times as long as Undertaker's promo.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
People cried to make the segments shorter. They cried about Reigns constantly dominating Raw.

Here we are.

last week was proof they could have a good show, thought it slacked a little later on however it was good. This one is just....fuck me sideways bad

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's pretty funny that they've managed to make 0 things relevant in between the first segment and whatever happens at the end.

Angry Grimace

Every single move in Naomi's offense is embarassing

JTripper

Lol we have 4 more weeks of this same shit since the main event WM matches are already announced.

Here's hoping for a decent mid-card storyline in the coming weeks but if tonight's show is any indication, the next couple Raws are gonna be filler as fuck.

Angry Grimace

I guess Brie is gonna fight Lana which is random as all fuck

Ferny

Why does Naomi contantly fuck up submission situations? She started beating up Brie before she even started tapping.

Angry Grimace

Honestly, I'm surprised they'd even let Lana job to Brie because last I heard she had "nuclear" heat due to her real life feud with Paige (since cleared up, but Paige has been demoted herself, so there's that)

DSC_1843_261.jpg

Angry Grimace

Sasha failed to sell a bump that would cause her to pass out.

Angry Grimace

The fact that HHH and Steph are heels for no reason is why they can't come in and explain anything, just randomly Charlotte comes in and explains the aftermath.

Also, Vince is horrible at promos now. Crowd couldn't give a fuck what he was saying and Taker's entrance was 10 times as long as his promo.

Also, lol @ Ambrose completely no-selling the injuries from Lesnar.

Edit: oh wait he remembered

Fox318

What I want to know is that after a show like this are the people in creative and gorilla actually happy?

Like is this all going according to plan and they are really enjoying this?

What I want to know is that after a show like this are the people in creative and gorilla actually happy?

Like is this all going according to plan and they are really enjoying this?
The one negative to not having Vince on commentary is we'll never hear him slam down his headset and yell "HORRIBLE!"

Top Bottom