• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Kaladin

WCW Jericho was amazing. WWF Y2J was great. Suit Jericho was good. Old-man Jericho is just shit, absolute shit.

Jericho is the living proof of diminishing returns.

I blame it on his interest in doing other things. When he started writing and being in a band or hosting various failing TV projects is when he started to decline.

83dxbQn.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Watching No Way Out 98' since someone brought it up here the other day. Haven't watched it since it was new.

I completely forgot WWF was STILL using the In Your House branding at this point. Weird seeing that and the old early 90's logo on the ring apron as one of the Headbangers is bleeding all over the mat.

Sable in 1998 man. She was one of the things my 12 year old self looked forward to most in life. I wasn't ever going to miss out on a chance of a boob falling out of a latex top that's just barely holding on for dear life.

And now Sunny comes out in a skin tight dress that's open in the middle. 1998 WWF knew its audience.

Ah fuck yes Taka Michinoku time.
ARE YOU BOYS READY THE THE GRIND!?

Wait, that's early 99.

Mahonay

Banned
Sable in 1998 man. She was one of the things my 12 year old self looked forward to most in life. I wasn't ever going to miss out on a chance of a boob falling out of a latex top that's just barely holding on for dear life.

And now Sunny comes out in a skin tight dress that's open in the middle. 1998 WWF knew its audience.

Ah fuck yes Taka Michinoku time.

Brian Christopher and Jerry commentating together. Oh no.
ARE YOU BOYS READY THE THE GRIND!?

Wait, that's early 99.
The beginning of the fall of Sable. Until she found nene way into Brock's heart.

Whenever Luke Harper pulls off the Michinoku Driver (and Mauro correctly calls it), part of me wishes that that King would just blurt out "HEH YOU MEAN MICHI-NO CLUE" out of habit from calling those Taka matches years ago.

WCW Jericho was amazing. WWF Y2J was great. Suit Jericho was good. Old-man Jericho is just shit, absolute shit.

Jericho is the living proof of diminishing returns.

Pants wearing Jericho is 100 times better than shorts wearing Jericho.

He was so much better in WCW. Now hes just sad to watch.

Kaladin

I don't care about your Maggles, nothing is worse than Lawler trolling Jake The Snake with a bottle of "raw whiskey". I wonder how much Jim Beam got out of that deal.

Mahonay

Banned
Whenever Luke Harper pulls off the Michinoku Driver (and Mauro correctly calls it), part of me wishes that that King would just blurt out "HEH YOU MEAN MICHI-NO CLUE" out of habit from calling those Taka matches years ago.
If he does it on Smackdown it could actually happen with Lawler commentating as heel again.

Zach

I just watched her Evening Gown Match (>_>) with Luna this morning over coffee. So fake and weird.

Not to say I wasn't all about it like you at the time (I was 13).

I just watched her Evening Gown Match (>_>) with Luna this morning over coffee. So fake and weird.

Not to say I wasn't all about it like you at the time (I was 13).
What a way to open your eyes this morning over a cup of coffee. Luna was gorgeous as King would say. SABLE WISHES that she looked that good.

Anth0ny

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aiii

So not worth it
I was going to watch Raw tonight to find out why Daniel Bryan was there.

And now I'm not.

WWE are idiots.

Top Bottom