• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Son Of D

tumblr_lwfbdtTRpz1qgi59so1_400.jpg

Actually this could be a contender. Although the Tag Titles and Eurocontinental matches were good. Can't think of anything good from IX. Does anyone have that gif from WM2000? The pre-match title card of the Fatal Four McMahons Way?

Kaladin

I've always been under the belief that comic book fans are wrasslin fans who don't know what they love is completely scripted and really shitty.

Comic fans also don't know when they're getting worked into a shoot, which DC and Marvel love to do.

Recall

Started watching Summerslam 91 with my Son. Just two matches in but the opening 6 man was fine fun with the crowd going insane and Bret vs Perfect was insanely great.

Son was thoroughly entertained by the opening 6 man tag, it was the right length for a 4 year olds attention span.

We then played cars and transformers for the rest of the show.

WM2000 being the first PPV I watched means I just can't bring myself to hate it, even if it's squatting there in the stellar 2000 PPV lineup shitting the bed.

Marvel

could never
Jericho's style truly hasn't changed much at all in the ring... his pace has slowed but all the tools are still pretty much there. Far from trash... you tripping.

Mahonay

Banned
wm2000_display_image.jpg

Original plan.

But since everyone retroactively hates Jericho now....guess we are cool with it.
A lot of people consider Jericho one of the greatest of all time.

Everyone just hates current Jericho because he's jumped the shark in both his shoot and worked life.

jmdajr

A lot of people consider Jericho one of the greatest of all time.

Everyone just hates current Jericho because he's jumped the shark in both his shoot and worked life.

Oh yeah?

Well...let me tell you about DraftKings.com!

I like his show. Fan of his guests. But for real....let me tall ya about DraftKings!

Mahonay

Banned
Oh yeah?

Well...let me tell you about DraftKings.com!
I tried two episodes of Talk is Jericho and I tapped the fuck out.

Speaking of motherfucking DraftKings, I don't listen to the Steve Austin show anymore unless there's an especially good interview. A quarter of your podcast is ads, fuck off.

jmdajr

Speaking of motherfucking DraftKings, I don't listen to the Steve Austin show anymore unless there's an especially good interview. A quarter of your podcast is ads, fuck off.

Dollar shave club saved me money.

For real it did.

I'm not much of a podcast guy, so I was surprised when that Colt Cabana CM Punk podcast started with like 15 minutes of ads. Is that common across the board?

You guys know you can fast forward, right?

I'm not much of a podcast guy, so I was surprised when that Colt Cabana CM Punk podcast started with like 15 minutes of ads. Is that common across the board?

Colt's generally fine, he does an intro, then a minute or two segment of ads between that and the interview, which is easily skipped.

Heel

Well ya ain't gotta get hot about it.

jmdajr

unrelated...I must be behind on this news.

ce8ec68d_o.png

edit: So he can't be released because he's injured, and WWE won't clear him.

makes sense.

Aiii

So not worth it
WCW Jericho was amazing. WWF Y2J was great. Suit Jericho was good. Old-man Jericho is just shit, absolute shit.

Jericho is the living proof of diminishing returns.

Top Bottom